Chapter 3 : Fierce Ayse

Kerem was internally happy that she was here after all and not sick anymore. He could not see her as she was talking behind the wall... How could Volcan did not inform him she was at her house for a health issue.
Yes, they were divorced but that did not mean he cared less. He could have sent chocolates, books, but how would he feel if she sent them back? He remembers how surprised he was when he saw what happens to the two first checks of alimony he sent her. They were teared up in so many pieces, it looks like confetti. Why has she done that?
He did not care about money and she should accept this compensation for the next chapter of her life. He was not sure he could let her work here further because it was the first time he was facing this situation.
He doesn't know how to handle this failure in his private life, it was the first time he opened up his heart and his life to let someone in. He knew that the feeling was mutual for Ayse.
The first time he met Ayse, he was captivated by her fierce beauty and her sassy replies. No one has ever treated him that way. Once he was talking to a girl, he could see their heart eyes, their glances, their acceptance for entering even for a second in his world. He had never met someone as Ayse who helped him grow and he was sure he will never find someone like her, being his partner in crime and in love.

Another check was sent but it came back with a written note that he should give to the Ayse Yiğiter's fund he created and he was about to close in the future. She has never been a charity, she has not done those 6 months with him in order to get any financial reward. She was hurt by the way Kerem saw her here and she would never accept this money if it doesn't come from her labor.
Receiving this note Kerem was hurt too by Ayse's words, he never saw it that way. The lawyer said it was a common gesture to stop any gossip about Yigiter's family being mingy persons as Ayse is coming from an opposite world. Plus it would encourage to fulfill her dreams. He did not understand why she rejected this financial compensation.
But he decided to respect her decision, as she did at the trial and he gave some money to support girls' education in Ayse's neighboorhood.
This action was related in all newspapers and Kerem decided that their divorce had finally brought some good around them.

He did not know why his thoughts of recent events went through his mind, it was time he started focusing on works. So he assumed, it is time to give again his attention to the other person in front of him, Ceyda.
By judging Ceyda's face, something has happened, she was annoyed and Kerem did not know if he wanted to look at the reason why, because it means to look at the other direction through the glass. Was he ready to see her after 10 days of separation?
But a quick look could not hurt anyone, so his eyes went to the right, they immediately caught Ayse who was coming towards her office. He knew why Ceyda was jealous, her shape seems hesitant, fragile but the thing that hit him the most is that she has lost some weight and she was paler than usual...
This vision twisted his heart and he never thought that their divorce could affect her that way, she seemed fierce while accepting the divorce and during their talk. Could she have suffered from it in the wings after all? Was it the reason for her absence? So many questions popped up in his mind and he felt dizzy about it.

At the same time, Ayse knows she had made the right choice to come back to the firm. She was happy to see all those familiar faces and she was ready to prove to everyone she was more than Kerem's ex-wife and she is not going to accept any preferential treatment.
She was reaching her office when she heard a conversation between her coworkers. She guessed it was a random topic about her, but more she approaches her office, more it was clear it was about the company :
- "Have you heard the last rumor, Kerem bey has finally agreed to close the atelier" says Violetta

- and even all documents have been signed. At the end of this month, the atelier will be dismissed and some people are going to be jobless" adds immediately Soni

- "But I thought they were a company vote several days ago and they agreed to keep it" says Taya

- "yes but Kerem Bey had decided he was the CEO of the company, so he should have the final answer about it." Says Laura