Taken By Suprise (Niall Horan Fanfic) )

Hi guys this is my first story/fanfic hope you like it :)

Vote Comment???

Elyse's Point of View

I was getting ready in the morning in the bathroom. "Oh come on Elyse hurry up" my brother Harry yells from the other side of the door "I'm getting ready chill" I yell back while brushing my teeth. "I need to get ready the guys will be here in an hour so hurry your butt up" He yells I roll my eyes don't remind me your band mates are gonna be here for a whole week. Great. "I'm getting ready its not my fault the other bathroom is getting fixed and you woke up late." I yell and put the tooth brush down "Dude just let me get in the shower then you can do your hair or something" He yells "Gosh fine" I say and open the door "Wow do you have enough perfume on or what"He says and makes a sour face I roll my eyes and gets in the shower fully dressed "Um what are you doing" I say as he closes the shower curtain "I'm gonna take my clothes off in here and then toss them out" He says I can't see his face but I can tell hes smirking "Umm ok" I say and go back to doing my hair.

He tosses his shirt out and it lands by my feet and then something lands on my shoulder I scream realizing it was his boxers "what's your problem" he says and pops his head out the curtain. "Your boxers landed on my shoulder" I say louder "Gosh calm down." he says and goes back to showering "You better pick up your dirty clothes cause moms gonna be gone and I'm surely not" I say finishing getting ready "yeah yeah I know and mom said I'm in charge this whole week so you have to listen to to me and the lads" He says I groan "what come on Harry can't you like just make sure I dont burn the house down" I complain and sit on the floor "nope not gonna happen" he says "great i wish i was the oldest" i mumble to myself "so do i oh wait i am" he says i stand up and leave as i shut the door i hear him yell finally.

I run downstairs and sit on the couch and turn on the tv just as my phone buzzes "hello" i say "are they there yet dude your so lucky i wish i had a brother in a boy band" my best friends almost yells from the other line of the phone "yeah its great im gonna be the only girl and the best part is harrys in charge with his bands mates" i say and hear a knock at the door "got to go someones knocking" i say and hang up and run to the door i see a couple figure through the glass windows. I open the door and they rush to me and hug me "um hi" i say "oh your not harry" a brown haired boy with straight hair with blue eyes says and lets go "um yeah im not im his sister" i say and they look at me wide eyed "oh thats great im louis" he says "hi" "im zayn" "im liam" "and im niall" "well hi i guess ill be living here with you guys for a bit" i say just as harry runs down the stairs his hair still wet "hey mates how have ya been" harry says and rushes to them "harry" louis yells "louis" harry yells and they get there stuff and run inside and walk around and see where there staying "wow nice place harry" i over hear one of them say "yeah my mom and step dad are the reason for that" he replies and they come walking in the living room "elyse is it ok if one of the lads stay in your room for a bit" harry asks me.

My eyes widen that's my room for me not his friends or band mates i turn around to look at him and see them standing as a group this is the first time I've seen them together as a band "ill think about it who would it be" i ask and soon regretting it "were all awesome" louis yells and jumping on me with then others "well yeah but still do i want a crazy one like you in my room or someone like niall in my room who is a little more calm than you and dont you wanna stay with harry" i say and harry looks at me i stand up off the couch and walk past him to the stairs just as they come running and yelling pick me "harrys the one in charge let him choose i dont care" i say crap i just said that they could share my room oh great "well louis can share a room with me and liam and zayn could share the guest room and so niall can share with you" harry says and everyone nobs inculding niall "sure i dont care" i say and walk up to  my room and shut the door "gosh i hope he likes Justin beiber and the jonas brothers" i say and sigh and lay down on my bed yeah i know im a little old to like them well not really 15 yeah thats still good i say to myself as i walk around my room i throw myself back on my bed my room was good size for 2 people i guess it can work.

I take out my phone and see about a billion texts from my friends who think im so lucky that there here i set down my phone and turn on the radio "I hope you guys are excited from the Xfactor some artists are cher llyod and one direction win tickets to see them perform tomorrow" the radio person says "gosh whats gonna happed to my brother is he gonna become a huge star with his band mates" i say to myself and someone knocks on my door. Niall "umm hello" he says "hi" i say as i open the door wide enough so he can come in i can tell hes looking around at everything "um nice room" he says "err thanks" i say and sit on the bed "its fine if you dont want me to sleep here or use your room for my things" he says i smile hes so nice "no its fine you can be in here all you want its fine" i say seriously gosh can i sound any more dumber wait why do I care. Im so falling for this guy.

I hoped you liked the first part Ill post more tomorrow

-Elyse