CHAPTER 3 :)

So this is part 3 Hope you like it and sorry I have been busy so i didnt update when I wanted too

Vote Comment??

"liar" he yells making me jump and falling off the bed yet again "what no im not" i say "ok then tell me you dont know where the lads are" he says walking over to where im laying "fine i dont know where the lads are" i say he smirks and jumps on top me and holds my hands down "harry get off of me" i say "and when did you get so strong" i ask "where are they" he says just as they walk in "i think it maybe a bad time" louis says "yeah i dont want to interrupt their brother sister fight thing thats going on even though elyse is losing terribly" zayn says "hey" i yell trying to sit up "oh louis there you are" harry says pretending he didnt seen him before and he jumps off of me and runs to louis niall walks over to help me up "so do you always let him win or what" niall asks me i roll my eyes and stand up "so how are we getting home today boys" i ask and look at their blank faces "no no one has an idea" i say and they look like there in deep thought "hey we have a new music video for live while were young you wanna come with us" louis says jumping up and down that would be fun watching whatever they are gonna do "yeah ill think about it" i say we pick up a little and eat some food and liam gets a call from paul and they talked for a bit "ok lads and elyse were gonna get a taxi to harrys house" liam says "hey i live there too" i yell "i lived there first" harry yells back "i was there more" i say thinking of more to say "i was born first" harry says great now what am i gonna say "yeah well yeah i got nothing" i say and look at the ground "HA I win" harry says and does a little dance. we walk out of the hotel and find a taxi we all pile in and we finally get to our house louis is the first one out of the taxi and he takes off running to my house and they everyone else runs out i let out a breath and pay the poor guy who had to put up with them i walk to the house seeing louis pouting and niall smirking oh well im sure ill hear about this later i rum up to my room which is now full of pictures of the guys almost 2 years ago i have a few posters left on my wall "wow it sure has changed since the last time i was here" niall says walking in my room i smile "is that a good or bad thing" i ask and he sits on the bed "both" and he starts to look at some of the pictures "come on lets go" he says after looking at about 50 pictures and laughing at mostly all of themand he pulls me out of my room i ask "niall where are we going"  "well those pictures are from awhile ago they need to be updated"he says i like that idea "yeah that would be fun" i say and the trip on harry had just put down niall catches me just as my mum walks by "oh um hello niall how are you and what are you doing to my daughter" she asks his cheeks turn pink "im good and she tripped" he says i stand and look at him and then run down stairs to see the living room a complete mess "wow guys" i say taken back from the mess niall comes walking up to me "we have been here for like 5 minutes and look at the mess" niall says and laughs "hey boys nice seeing you again" my mum says they hug and say hellos "harry gosh come here and give me a hug ive missed you so much" she says giving harry a hug she lets go and gives him a kiss i smile and walk to the kitchen "lets down something today" louis says sitting down next to me there goes me and nialls plans oh well.

Nialls point of view

we just found out what were doing today going shopping and then go to a club. we all get ready and take off shopping "liam did you have to call paul with if he sends body guards" louis whines as we walk down a crowded roads i put on my sun glasses on as the sun gets brighter and brighter we get asked for a few picturesand then we finally get to the shopping center and i see them. i shove elyse she gives me the 'what the heck look' i point at the two bodyguards following us "louis i think we have some company" i say and everyone looks "oh well" zayn says we walk into a store and buy a few things me and elyse are the last ones out of the store we have to walk right pass them "that guy is making a weird face" she whispers as we walk past i laugh knowing shes right as soon as they cant see our faces elyse tries to make the same face he did i cant help but burst out laughing elyse does the same thing we get a few glares from the guysbut we laugh harder and harder