Part Four :)

Sorry Ive been super busy with school and family but heres Part 4 hope you like it :)

Vote Comment??

"gosh niall what was so funny" elyse asks smirking "i dont really know you made this face and then it went all down hill from there" i say and we walk realizing we were really far away from the guys we take off running "gowsh finally you guys come" louis says "why do you care" elyse says jokingly and then makes a weird face "i need someone to carry me" louis says and before elyse can do anything louis jumps into her arms and she leans against me for support "louis im gonna fall" she says and has a bit of concern in her voice before we can do anything they fall over laughing "louis" elyse makes up between laughing "louis look what you did to my sister" harry says his hands now on his hips"oh harry im fine" she says and looks at her elbow "just a little cut" she finishes "here have a band aid" liam says and holds out a band aid she takes it and outs it on her elbow "ok what now" louis says after we get up and walk around "um im not done shopping" elyse says and we laugh "ok you can go shoopping" louis says then pauses "but we have to come with you" he finishes she groans and stomps off to a store i smirk and we follow "ok lets go guys" she yells and runs into a store "wait up" we yell running after her we walk into a small store that has tons of clothes in it we finaaly spot elyse with clothes piling up in her arms "wow" i hear louis mumble "oh hey guys" she says under the pile of clothes "and why are we shopping here" harry asks she rolls her eyes that are as green as harrys "well were going to a club" she says "ok calm down" harry says jokingly and shoves her into a dressing room and we go walk around a bit looking at clothes we grab some stuff to show her but she never like them "gosh shes really picky" zayn says holding up a weird looking top with flowers o it "i think she would kill you if you gave her that shirt and i know trust me" harry says and points at the shirt and elyse walks out "ok done" she says fixing her hair and now has a pile half the size before she goes up and pays and she gets about 5 bags full of clothes "hey can you carry this for me" she asks and hands me a few bags and we walk back to harrys house.

"gosh im so tired" elyse says in the limo after the club "you can say that again" louis says now drunk we were all pretty much drunk and liam might be a little since he has 2 kidneys now "have you seen my leave blower" harry asks making no sence at all "its in the trunk" elyse says a little drunk her self "no your lying its in the radio" zayn says well yells "ehh whatever" harry says throwing his ahnds up in the air elyse lays her head on my shoulder and falls asleep "gosh guys" louis bluters out and thoose are the last words before i fall asleep

i woke up the next morning on the couch and half on the floor elyse is here too we were still wearing our clothes from last night elyse rolls over and falls onto the floor i laugh "mmmm im going in the kitcehn" she says and goes in the kitchen i follow "hey sleepy heads" louis says sitting on a chair we eat some food and then after a few hours elyse goes in her room with some popcorn to go do who knows what.