Part 5

Hey guys I have been super busy with school volleybal and jamming to Take me home. So im sorry it took me so long to update :( but heres another part hope you like it

-Elyse

Vote Comment??

Nialls Point of view still

"So are you guys excited to do the music video" Harry's mum asks us we nod "im gonna miss you and your sister and you too boys make sure you take care of her all of you please i dont want her to be by herself ever and please dont tell her that im kinda telling you boys to babysit her" she says and gives us a stern look "okk mum she will come with us everywhere radio stations and even signing well take good care of her" harry says and we nod in agreement "oh thank you guys it means a lot i just can be a little over protective at times" she says and gives us a faint smile "have you guys told her that your leaving in an hour" she asks us "um maybe not" harry says and she lets out a long sigh and louis gets up and runs to her room.

Elyse Point of view

I was sitting on my bed watching a movie and eating some popcorn and then the door flew open "Louis" i sheirk "what" he says all confused "i could of been changing or something" i say "you should of knocked" i finish "oh ok" he says and runs out and slams the door i roll my eyes and laugh he knocks on the door "who is it" i yell playing along "louis can i come in" he yells back i think for a moment "no" i yell and the door flies open "i told you" i made out and then was cut off and tackled by 5 boys "guys oki ok what do you want louis" i ask and they all get off of me "wekindagottagotoamericainanhour" he says really fast i didnt really understand what he said "did you just say we have to go to america in an hour" i yell (lets just pretend live while were young was taped in america) "um yell" louis says looking down at the ground trying to hide his smirk probably knowing i havnt packed yet "damn it you guys should of told me sooner" i say and jump off my bed and rush to my closet "how long are we staying there again" i ask "a week and half and then were gonna fly around and do some performnces so 3 weeksish" niall says "gosh oh my niall your helping me pack" i say and grab his arm "yeah you have about a half an hour now" louis says i push them out of my room and turn around to see niall grabbing like all my clothes in my drawers and shoving them in my suit case "niall" i yell he turns around "yeah" he says and goes back to shoving things in "its not gonna all fit in there if you put it in like that" i state "oh just wait this is how i pack mine i just have to get one of the lads to sit on it to zip it up" he says and backs away from the mess of suit case "now you can do the rest" he says and jumps onto my bed i sign and grab some more stuff and shove it in "there done and 5 seconds to spare" i joke and sit on the edge of the bed niall jumps off "i wouldnt say that just yet sit" he says and points to my suit cases he is now trying to close i get up and sit on it he tries to zip it up "harry" he yells "why do you need harry" i ask and he looks at me "not enough weight and hes my packing buddy duh" he says and smiles and harry walks in "well then" i joke "what" he says and puts his phone on my bed "i need you to sit on these so i can get them to close" niall says pointing to the suit cases and then the one i was sitting on he lets out a sigh and walks over and sits on the other side of the suit case "gosh harry got enough perfume on" i say and cough and then smirk "its colone and no i dont" he says and grabs and starts spraying "eww harry stop now my room is gonna stink" i say and take it away from him "gosh you guys cant you just stop arguing and just sit on the suitcase" niall complains and zips up the last suit case "can i go now" harry asks and grabs he spray back and shoves me i scream and fall of the suit case and land on the air mattress niall was sleeping on for the night i look over at harry who is now laughing and niall is too "that was mean" i say and grab my bags and bring them to the door "we are laying  get your bums down here" liam yells i run down the stairs carefully so i dont fall with my suit cases "bye mum" i yell and run up to her and give her a hug and harry runs down the stairs and says good bye and hugs her then we leave "off to the airport" louis yells once were in the van.

Hope you liked it :)