Chapter 4

(Ariel up above 😁😁)

Ariel POV

After clearing things up at the police station I left and walked towards my jeep when I saw him the one who I wanted to help. I quickly walked over until I was next to him.

"Hi I'm Ariel" I said placing my arm forward for a handshake. He looked at me confused then ignored me and kept on walking.

"Okay you want to here a joke?" I asked, he looked at me like I was crazy and kept on walking

"Okay so a women went to a police officer and said 'officer officer my husband left to go to the markets to go get me passion fruits 2 days ago and he hasn't returned so' so the officer said 'so what madam go buy a different fruit'" I said laughing at the joke I made and bringing my hand to my face but he kept on walking.

"Hey it wasn't that bad of a joke you could have at least smiled" I said he looked at me like I was a creep but I just ignored it. "Anyway I need you to do something for me, it's not too bad of a job you just need to kidnap someone for me, would you do it" I said

He looked at me again like I was crazy I mean I'm a bit crazy but still. Without saying another word he kept on walking all the way to a car. I quickly grabbed my polaroid camera pointing at him.

"Hey villain" I shouted grabbing his attention as he looked my way and I took the picture he looked confused but a bit cute, I put the printed picture in my journal.

Now I'm ready to complete my newest wish. To save a life to save this complete strangers life.