Chapter Nine

-Anjali’s POV-

I couldn’t believe it. He really kissed me. It was my first kiss and it felt so good but also bad in the same way. How could he kiss me? He knows about my wedding with Amrish. He shouldn’t kiss me. But I didn’t resist.

I had such a bad feeling about this all and I didn’t knew how to keep this kiss as a secret.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked at me with a little smile which I liked because he looked so sexy with it.

„Anjali.. I think I-„ He started talking.

„What?“

„No. I am totally sure I fell in love with you and I know it is wrong because you’ll marry Amrish but I just wanted to know how your lips feels like.“ He looked down on the floor.

I started smiling and I had no idea why. „And? How they felt?“

„Soft.“ He answered with a laughter.  I sat quietly next to him.

He stood up. „I think I have to go now.“ He said to me and walked away.  I ran after him and touched his back. He stopped andturned slowlyaround. “Before you go..” I started. “..take this with you.” I slowly kissed him again and it felt so good that I forgot everything around me. There was just him and me kissing on the street.

“Anjali?!” I heard someone screaming audiblyshocked. We stopped kissing and looked at the same way.

“Shali?!” I answered also shocked. “I can explain everything to you, I swear!”

“Stop talking, Anjali! I don’t wanna hear anything from you!” She yelled at me and looked at Zayn. “Zayn please go.. Anjali come with me!”

We did what she said and Zayn went home.

Shali and me arrived at home and went into the kitchen.

“Hey my little cuties. Where were you?”

I looked at Shali and started crying. “Mom.. I have to tell you something.” “What happened, Anjali?” She asked afraid. “Are you okay, honey?” I just nodded. “Yes I am but there’s something important I have to tell you.. I-“

“She didn’t felt that good while she was at school and she leaved the school earlier thanallowed.”

I was suprised and looked at her with a asking face. She lied to mom for the very first time and that for me.. Why?

“Oh darling don’t worry, just go to bed and I’ll bring you a soup, okay?” She told me and gave me kiss on my head. I nodded and went upstairs. Shali followed me in my room and sat on my bed.

“You lied. Why?” I asked her curious and sat next to her on my bed.

“Anjali, you are my sister. I love you and I can understand why you felt in love with the ‘wrong’ person.” “You do?” She nodded. “Do you think I love my Rahul? I just did what our tradition wants from us.” She stood up and opened my door. “Dad has postponed thewedding. Your wedding is going to be after Diwali. That’s the only chance to change everything and to marry Zayn not Amrish, but after the wedding there isn’t anything you can do anymore and you know that.”

“Shali could you please go away?” My mom asked her and came into my room with the soup she made for me. “Thank you mom.” I smiled a bit at her and looked to Shali. “If you need help with.. you know.. you can come to me, okay?” She said and leaved the room.

“You need help? For what?” My mom was confused. I just laughed at her. “Don’t worry, mom. It just for.. a school project we have to do.” “Oh, okay. Well eat now and go to bed. Howyour grandmasaid: Sleep is the best medicine.” She laughed and leaved the room. I looked after her and waited until she closed the door and took my cell phone.

Me: “Are you okay?

I was worried about Zayn. What if he confessed it to his parents or even worse what if he confessed it to Amrish? They wouldbanishhimfrom the family.

-

After one hour I took my phone again. No answer yet.

Me: “Zayn, please answer me. I am worried about you!”

Some minutes later my ringtone sounded.

“Zayn!” I almost yelled. “I was worried about you, dammit. Are you okay?” “Yes, yeah I am fine.” “Where have you been?” “Not that important.. Just tell me if your sister told it your parents.” “No.. surprisingly not. She explained that she can understand my feelings and she would help me to change everything..”

Silence.

“Zayn?”

“Sorry, I have to go now. Take care of yourself, Anjali.”

I was confused. He acted in a different way. “Uhm.. okay. You too, okay?”

“Yeah, by sweety.” He hung up. What is wrong with him? What did his family with him?

A/N:

Hey everyone. I don't know if someone is still reading this story but if yes, please please please leave a comment because I need to know if I should keep writing on this story. :)
And I am really sorry for no new chapters in a month but I was so busy with school stuff and I am still in it but I tried to write a new chapter for you. Sorry for wrong words or something.

xoxo marina.