Chapter Six | Am I in love?

That’s all. He said nothing anymore. So there it was: The embarrassing silence.

“Well.. Okay. I should probably go now, I guess. We see us tomorrow.” I broke the silence. He just nodded and I turned around to go further.

“Anjali?” He screamed while I was walking home. I turned around again and looked at him. “What?”

He came to me and looked deep in my eyes. I was a little bit shy because I am not used to it that a good-looking boy watching me like that.

“What would you do if I kiss you? Now?” He asked with a half smile.

“What am I supposed to do?” I asked him with a shy smile.

I couldn’t believe it.

He smiled and licked his lips, then he pulled meto him softly and put his hands on my hips. My heart was beating so loud that I was afraid he could hear it. Is he really going to kiss me? Here and now? 

He approached my lips and I could feel his warm breath.

Kiss me. Do it. Now.

I wanted it so badly butthenhewhispered in my ear: “It would be wrong, my dear. You told me you are in love with another person. Am I right?”

Even though I didn’t know how love feels, I was sure I fell in love with him. Whether I like it or not.

I swallowed only and didn’t answer him.

“We see us.” He said and went away. I looked after him and my heart was still beating so fast.

While I walked home I had some questions in my head.

Does he know it that he is the person I probably love?

Does he love back or does he eyjoys it go play with me like a barbie doll?

-

I went in the kitchen. “I’m back from school.” I said before I went upstairs and lay down in my bed to think about that what happened just some minutes ago. I was a bit tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly.

After some minutes someone knocked at my door. It was Shali. She opened the door and sat down on my bed. “Hey, little sister.”

I looked at her and sat on my bed next to her. We talked a bit how we did it in the past.

After some minutes I had to ask her.

“Hey.. Shali?” I stuttered. She looked at me with her cute smile.

“Yeah?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, whats going on?”

“How can I know that I am in love?” I asked her while I turned a bit red.

She smiled at me.

“When you are in love, you think about this person everytime. When you see him, your heart beats faster and you can’t stop smiling at him. Oh and you could listen to his voice all night long and you don’t want it to stop.” She explained me.

I looked down with a small smile.

“Are you in love?” She asked me with big eyes.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know. Maybe I am, maybe I am not. I’m really not sure about my feelings, you know what I mean?”

She nodded with a huge smile. “So that means mom is right? You maybe fell in love with Amrish?”

What? In love with Amrish? God, that’s so wrong!

She stood up and went to my door. Before she went downstairs she turned around. “I will tell it mom! Ahh, Anjali I am so happy for you!” 

Actually I wanted to stop her but I knew it would be frightful for my mom. She wouldn’t accept that and she would forbid me to see Zayn again.

I went to my shelf and took my favorite book from John Green. When I am worried about something or just bored I always read. It calms me.

-

While I was reading my cell phone rang. I closed the book and took it. It was a anonymous number I haven't saved yet. Someone texted me.

Anonymous: “Thinking about you.”

Who was that? I wanted to answer but my mom yelled from the kitchen. “Anjali, dinner is ready! Come down quickly, Amrish is coming soon!”

(Sarcasm on.) Yay. Amrish is coming for dinner, I’m so happy and in love with him. (Sarcasm off)

How could Sahli just think I am in love with him? I mean, yeah he’s nice and cute and good-looking but he’s just not my type, you know what I mean?

I got dressed and was about to go down, until my cell phone rang again. I took it and it was the anonymous number again.

Anonymous: “I wanna see you.”

Me: “Who are you and where did you get my number?”

“Anjali! Amrish is here in a few minutes!” My mom yelled again. “Yes mom, I’m coming!” I yelled back and put my cell phone away.

A/N

Hey my dear readers. I am so sorry for the late chapter. Had some write blockade and I can't move my left arm because it's hurting as hell and bla bla. haha. whatever, I hope you enjoy this chapter and I promise I will try to upload the next chapter sooner. 

Thank you for your comments and likes. It makes me happy to see people enjoy reading this story. :)

xo marina