Chapter 1: h-home?!

(im lazy so updates might be slow)

3rd pov:
The toons and some of the well known workers (norman, wally, henry and even joey) find themselves in a dark abyss. They couldn't move. At all. Next thing you know, BANG! They are in the studio before the 'disaster' all equally shell shocked. Norman wrote on the floor (he is mute in my story) 'how is this possible?' A audible sigh of relief came from the toons and joey strangly.

(time skip brought by my gay son, bendy)

(still 3rd pov)
The first thing after the long sigh was bendy and alice squabbling like the siblings they are. (they are siblings in my story, along with Boris too) Joey and henry quickly broke the fight. Samny was just staring into the unknown. Norman and wally were trying to get his attention but failed. After a while they all were worried. Sammy had sat there. Doing nothing. N o t h i n g. Bendy was the last to attempt to 'wake him up' and surprisingly, he succeeded! Sammy shook his head however, unfortunately for bendy, alice said "good job waking up your boyfriend!" both sammy and bendy began chasing alice. However she ended up, somehow, locking them in a closet (relatable :,)) and ran. It was just big enough for them to fit. Bendy who had forgotten sammy was there muttered "why alice? Just because i told you he's my crush dont mean im his boyfriend..." Sammy heard it and wanted to scream. He whispered "b-bend-dy?" Causing a awkward silence to appear.

(time skip by an hour bought to you by joey x henry)

Bendy's pov:
'oh god no no no-' my thoughts were cut of by the door opening, revealing boris, who let us out. Boris and norman apparently heard alice lock the door and got us out. I was paranoid. And something triggered. I quickly left heading for a room to be alone. Once inside, i locked the door and sat there drowning in negativity.

'die already'

'do everyone a favor and kill yourself'

'or try cutting? Perfect'

'no one would notice'

'no one would care'

'QUIT IT!'

Was the last thought before i passed out.

(how'd i do?)
Need suggestions too!