Chapter 3: mom?!

??? Pov:
Hmmm. Bendy....cut? At least someone is helping....from what Alice told me, and boris of course, they most certainly love each other....time to say hi.

Sammy pov:
I woke up before my lil' demon....I'm gonna call him that now.... I moved so it'll be less awkward when he wakes up. Soon as he did the door clicked open and a black haired lady, 'bout 18, walked in. She sat down as smiled then whispered "I'm cupid. Bendy's mom!" I felt my jaw drop. "I'm glad he's dating someone who cares :)" she continued. I felt my face heat up and bendy's tail twitched. He was awake and heard that. He the exclaimed "MOMMM!!" I chuckled and we sat and caught up

(Time skip brought to you by me being a mom)

Cupid's pov:
Bendy and Sammy are literally meant for each other. Alice was definitely right. Soon enough my other children ran in, Alice screaming "BORIS I DONT LIKE HER!" Her face was greyer that the storm clouds outside. Boris was holding a piece of paper with the words 'you like Allison' on it bendy and Sammy made Lenny faces with me. Boris joined in. Alice shouted "FÛCK YOU ALL!" I screamed back "ITS  YALL FÛCKING BITCHES ALICE!" Sammy made a 'you let your kids swear?!' look and I simply said "for the love of Satan, don't give me that look!" Bendy muttered in response "mom....normal people don't let kids swear.." I shot back "1. I'm not normal 2. You lot ain't kids 3. I'm 18 decades old, I can do whatever I want!" It fell kinda silent. But I was reading their minds and both wanted to ask each other out. Perfect! I then plainly said "ask him out already!" Then teleported to joey and Henry to chat. (Cough theymadeout cough)

3rd pov:
Sammy broke the tension with "will you go out with me?" Both blushing a TON. Bendy replied with "y-es o-of course!"

(Back to cupid for a lil' bonus ship)

3rd pov:
Cupid cleared her throat. Norman was making out with wally and joey with Henry. They all were red in the face. Cupid said in a 'I ship it' voice "sooo yall couples?" All nodded still blushing. They almost got heat stroke.

How'd I dooo!!!????!?! I never get answers. 😂
(●`・(エ)・'●) (●`・(エ)・'●)