Chapter 2: why?!

Sammy pov:
I had saw bendy rush off and was worried. I  adored bendy and wanted to hug him forever but of course Alice messes with him. I run after, eventually finding a locked door....I noticed the lock was broke and came in. Bendy was collapsed in tears. My heart was shattered seeing this. He muttered something I just about heard, he most definitely whispered "I'm not enough. I'm useless." I immediately HAD to comfort him. I carried him to a room with a mattress and blankets. He would freeze in there. I laid him there and heard the lock click. Shit. Alice is so dead.

(Time skip brought to you by me locking the door)

Still Sammy's pov:
Bendy was waking while quivering. I comforted him but I noticed, accidentally exclaiming "are those....cuts..." he froze. He tried to move but i pinned him. He whispered "let me be....." i immediately replied with "tell me....why?"

(Flash back before he passed out)
Bendy's pov:
'One cut....wouldn't hurt....'
With that thought the blade in his hand slid across his wrist. Yelped a little but left no traces for others.

(Back to present. Still bendy's pov)
He froze. He snatched the blade, somehow he knew where I kept it, and broke it. Pure anger. He looked at me and simply said "no one nor thing hurts my little demon." I blushed a dark black and in a few seconds he was crimson red. He simply hugged me. Whispering things to help....
I'm kinda
*yawn*
Tired...

Sammy's pov:
He fell asleep. But hang on

'I LITERALLY JUST CALLED HIM MY LITTLE DEMON JSJDJSMSJSNZNSM'

Ok now that's over with.
I eventually found I was getting tired too still clinging onto my lil' demon like both our lives depended on it....
I think
*yawn*
I'm gonna go to be-
*snores*

Soooo

How'd ya like it :D