Chapter 6: a horrible event

(me and catlove30067 have linked our stories a lil so read hers as well if yoy get confused)
Months after the date, there were many more, sammy proposed to bendy, sammy called his mom to plan the wedding, and bendy called his mom (cupid = bendys mom and skyler = sammys mom) and the wedding day was set. On the one day joy was supposed to be in the air, there was nothing but anger. But lets start from the beginning of the day....

Cupids pov:
Me and skyler(sammys mom) had finished the final details when a butcher gang member came running in attacking everyone with their wrench. We chased him down with some others but came back to a tear-filled Sammy. He dropped to his knees saying "bendy was.....kidnapped" we all gasped in usion. We ran to the giant hands that guarded (mid typing it said I could Change guarded to gayest xD) the beautiful hill the weddings we're supposed to be complete on. They pointed to a dark tunnel. Norman turned his light on to look into a place my hidden werewolf senses warned me of danger. Everyone was surprised that I was part werewolf but didn't question it. I was trying to sense bendy. Nothing. Ivy was scared. Her being made of 'pure' ink made her weak to other normal ink creatures. Sammy was definitely holding back tears. ( definitely autocorrected to ded 😳) skyler was very upset, along with the rest if them.
At the end of the tunnel we came across....

Cliffhager boiii