𝐢𝐢. 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐫𝐮𝐦

CHAPTER TWO
( quidditch game and krum. )
GOBLET OF FIRE

  )GOBLET OF FIRE

Everywhere, people danced. Music played loudly and there were tents at every corner. It looked so lively and so fun, Magnolia couldn't help but smile at everything.

The group followed Arthur through the crowd as Amos and Cedric began parting ways.

"Parting of the waves I think old chap." Amos began waving off. "See you at the match!"

"See you later, Cedric!" Harry said, waving at him. Cedric smiled, waving back before disappearing with his father in a different direction.

"Ew, he likes you." Ron mumbled to Magnolia. To which she gave him a very confused look.

"What are you talking about?" She mumbled back. "We've just met."

"Doesn't take the smartest wizard to see that, Mags." He replied, chuckling a little. "Right this way, kids!" Arthur called, leading them to a tent of their own.

Ron held the tent open for her and the girls before going inside himself. Harry was the last to enter the tent. The twins stopped to admire the inside. It was definently bigger than what the outside lead on.

It was like a small house. With beds, a kitchen, a dining table and everything.

"Girls, choose a bunk and unpack." Arthur instructed before catching Ron with his head inside of the refrigerator. "Ron, get out of the kitchen, we're all hungry."

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen." Fred and George teased in unison, sitting at the dinner table with their feet rested on top.

"Feet off the table." Arthur turned to them.

"Feet off the table!" They repeat, taking them off but putting them back on top once his back was turned.

"I love magic." Both Harry and Magnolia mumbled in unison, which made them smile at each other.

"Maggie, come over here!" Hermione called her over to the bunk beds.

Magnolia quickly walked over to her. Placing her bag on one of the top bunks. Which didn't sit well with Ron.

"Hey, why do the girls get the best beds?" He whined, not liking that they took up some of the best beds just so they could be together.