𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤

CHAPTER THREE
( dark mark )
GOBLET OF FIRE

  CHAPTER THREE(   dark mark   )GOBLET OF FIRE

Ireland won the game. A close game, it wasy but they won. Which means that Fred and George had all the reason to celebrate and rub it in Ron's face. And he was known to be a bit of a sore loser.

Magnolia ontop of her bunk, watching everything transpire. The more the twins danced and celebrated, the more Ron got irritated.

"There is no one like Krum!" He exclaimed, coming in between them. "He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete. He's an artist."

"Aww, think you're in love Ron?" Ginny walked by, teasing him.

To which, he sneered at her. "Shut up."

"Viktor, I love you~" Fred sung, dancing around him delicately.

"Viktor, I do~" George followed along.

"When we're apart, my heart only beats for you~" soon after, Harry even joined in on the fun.

But the joking ceased when screams were heard just outside of their tent. Everyone else thought it was celebration. But Arthur knew better.

"Sounds like the irish have got their pride on." Fred grinned, but it fell when Arthur rushed over to them.

"Stop! Stop it! It's not the irish!" He said urgently. "We've got to get out of here, now!"

Not understanding what was going on, everyone did as they were told and fast. As soon as they exited out the tent, the chaotic atmosphere was suddenly thrown in their faces.

Everywhere, there were tents that were either knocked over or on fire. People everywhere rushed to get to safety while screaming bloody murder.

"Get back to the Portkey and stick together!" Arthur yelled over the screams. "George, Fred. . . . Ginny is your responsibility!"

Everyone quickly began running, Magnolia did not let go of Harry's hand the entire time. Panic rose into everyone as they saw black hooded people chanting something under their breaths, destroying everything in their path.

Suddenly, the scar on Magnolia's wrist felt hot and started to shoot pain inside her entire arm.

Which caused her to unconsciously stop and let go of his hand. Which, in short, caused the two of them to lost the rest.