𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

CHAPTER SEVEN
( grim discovery )
GOBLET OF FIRE

    Magnolia stood in the hallway, hyperventilating

Magnolia stood in the hallway, hyperventilating. Her hands shook and her senses were going haywire. She kept trying to steady her breathing as she felt herself slowly stop shaking. Right then and there she knew she downright hated their new teacher. To do something like that....she didn't even know what to think.

"Maggie," She heard Harry's voice bring her back to reality as she began to remember they had to get to a different class now.

Harry walked over to his sister, worried over her mini panic attack, and placed a hand on her arm. She looked at him, trying not to cry as she took a deep breath. Hermione and Ron weren't far behind.

"Maggie," He said in a quieter tone as he moved her hair from her face. "You're okay....alright?"

Magnolia, bowing her head down, shook her head as she was not able to form words just yet. Harry wrapped his arms around her, hugging his younger twin sister gently, allowing her to lean her head on his shoulder.

"Are you feeling okay now?" He whispered, pulling away, craning his neck to look her in the eyes. She rose her head a bit to look at him.

"Yeah..."She whispered, wiping her eye from any tears that nearly fell. "Yeah.."

Harry pursed his lips, not really believing her but for her sake, he didn't want to talk about what he just saw in class. For, even he was a bit scared by that display. Magnolia was always prone to panic attacks. Even when they were kids, she used to have night terrors so Harry knew how to handle them.

"Come on," Harry said, keeping his arm around her shoulders as Hermione and Ron finally caught up to them.

Hermione looked at Magnolia and immediately felt concern surge through her. "Are you-"

"She'll be okay." Harry cut her off, using his free hand to rub her other arm. "Just give her time."

"Brilliant, is he?" Ron spouted out as they made their way to their next class. "Completely demented, of course, and terrifying to be in the same room with, but he's really been there before, you know? He's looked evil in the eye."

Magnolia nearly rolled her eyes. As much as she loved Ron, he can have a tendency to never think before he spoke. And it showed way too many times.

"There's a reason those curses are unforgivable." Hermione said, still very much disgusted by their new teacher. "To perform them in a classroom......I mean, did you see Neville's face?"

Just as she said that, Magnolia noticed Neville on the stairway, looking very much disturbed still as he stared out the window. He still looked pale and shook. It made Magnolia feel very bad about his current state.