Chapter 27

Today the group was moving into the dorms. They had less than an hour until they were being picked up by their managers

This was all last minute and it was a shock that they even had the chance to become a part of ATEEZ still not believing it it wasn't until now that they started packing.

In a chaos craze things were thrown everywhere. Glasses were broken and angry neighbours banged on the wall. But this didn't bother the four occupants as they were to far gone in this craze, running around collecting everything they could possibly need and also alerting their landlord that they where moving out and they could sell all the furniture.

The now barren room stood glaring at the back of their heads, vegging to be given a second chance but they had already made up their minds. The only thing they took was clothes and personal belongings like electronics and photos and their favourite mugs.

It was ironic really but nothing much could change. They instantly walked out the hosue and got into the car that had just pulled up in their driveway. It was time to leave this place, the memories they are leaving behind struck their hearts but this was their future. Without this chance they may still be debt ridden and thankfully in the contract the company agreed they will pay all the financial debts they have while they are performing.

A concert was coming up to welcome the new members and they will be performing 'Answer' the song they re done to have more people in. The mv was a big hit so they were instantly praised.

The thoughts running through all four of their heads where different, seonghwa was happy because he could finally look after his 'sons' better and he could also enjoy his future which he previously put aside for the happiness of Yungi and Wooyoung. Their happiness meant everything to him so having this opportunity released tons of pressure on his shoulders. They were in a secure environment and in a secure home, they wouldn't have to worry about finance ever again until they retire.

Mingi was excited because he could get treatment for his back situation and he also could follow his rapping dream. Living in that free un down place was the highlight of his life because he had a family but the constant reminder of his issue always put station on that family and finally he could not worry them as much he knew he would never be perfect and there was no cure to his back but the treatment he could receive will allow him more comfort than now and that's what he wanted most.

Yunho was excited because he had always wanted to see the other side of talent, knowing he was amazing at dance he thought he could reach out to people that way, which was the reason he joined this dance group but now he could reach out to millions of people through his dance and emotions, he could finally feel free and accepted for what he idolises.

Wooyoung was excited because he could meet san and also because he knew with these extra finances they would get he could pamper himself in outfits and makeup  he knew people may not accept that but he only cared for what his close family and friends thought. If they didn't approve he would be devastated.

As they where thinking this the manager spoke to them.
"from now on you will be on close watch for your safety but the staff will take care of you amazingly, so don't worry, if you have any issues or suggestions relating to the group or the way your treated make sure you tell us and we will do everything we can to follow through. We are excited for you, we had been wanting to extend ATEEZ's ideals but it never worked with only 4 members now with you guys we can do anything. Anyway, you will receive your schedules when we return to the Dorm so make sure you have a good rest on the way" the manager explained and the four replied.

"yes" they all said and instantly found a comfortable position and fell starlight to sleep the earlier chaos exhaustion settling in.

It won't be to long until they were entering their new home and new lives.
They loved that they got this chance and they were very grateful to the company for supporting them when they needed it most.