where it began pt 1

So this will be my first chapter and I am very very nervous I don't know how people will like it but I will try to make this good I'm gonna be writing changing everything until I have at least 1000 words and I think that it looks good please comment anything that makes your heart cry out in agony thank you.

Richie tozier pov

8 years ago

"Mommy are we there yet"? richie asks as they sped through the city the outside nothing but a blur. My mom doesn't respond as she continues to drive: my mom has been having trouble financially since my dad left us. I silently look out the window as the blurs  went from grey and brown to a nature green. I stare in awe as we pass by I have loved nature ever since I could remember, the vibrant green that seem to glow as the sun reflects off of them. The sounds of a large array of insects the rough bark of trees and the cool feeling of the gentle wind brushing by like a mothers touch soft and sweet smells everywhere.

It brings joy to my heart to run and play in the woods to chase the beautiful animals running gracefully around us.

My joy filled thoughts stop with a jerk as my mom stops the car and gets out my mom goes around the vehicle and gets the bags out of the trunk I get out of my moms blue car as she gets the things loaded in the wagon that was attached to the car .

When she finished she turned around and with a smile she said were here rich and we start walking as I enter the woods I can't help but to feel like something bad is about to happen.

The wagon drags behind us as we talk.

"are you looking forward for the school year she asks looking towards me". Stepping over a root that looks like a cord I smile "yes I'm going to make so much friends ill be the most popular in school and ill be the best at everything."

she laughs gently stopping she turns to me and looks at me fiercely "don't ever lose your innocence you here me never this world doesn't deserve you but I'm glad it does."

I blink surprised then smile brightly "mmhmm" after that there was a silence in the conversation and I listen to nature.

The birds are singing the flowers are blooming and the insects are chirping brightly the leaves are vibrant and the animals are dancing gracefully. All of a sudden a baby deer trots eagerly over

giggling happily I pet its flank as it trots by it makes a cooing sound and walks away I laugh when I turn back to my mom she's smiling.

Art this point I got really sidetracked I'm sorry ill publish this and continue