- 5 -

"Elena, be honest. What happened between you and Henry after I left? I know something did."

I stood still for a few seconds, not knowing what to say or do. I wonder if Henry had said something about our conversation.
"N-nothing! Nothing happened. I just told him to be honest with you about his feelings, that's all."
I decided not to tell her the part where he called me beautiful and stood dangerously close to me.
"Did he tell you?" She paused for a second. "Tell you that we slept together?"
I didn't dare to say anything, but my face expression said enough. She knew the answer was yes, as she sighed and walked over to the mirror.
"Well, thank you. I don't know if he would've told me the truth about his feelings for me if it weren't for you."
Ruby said while fixing her make up. I could tell she was disappointed, yet thankful for this eye-opener. I think she really needed this after such a long time of waiting.
I gave her a supporting smile and walked back to the door of the trailer.
"Ready to watch them shoot the first scene?"
I asked while grabbing my coat, knowing she would say yes. We had to be there, in case of a malfunction in the clothing or grime. Ruby nodded and took one last deep breath. We then walked to the set together.

The first scene was where Geralt of Rivia would have to kill some sort of monster, so the set was filled with fog and a scary atmosphere. I had to do some last finishing touches on Henry's make up, so I tried to get a quick word with him.
Henry didn't look me in the eyes and was still irritated with me, I could tell.
"You did the right thing, Henry. Please don't give me this attitude, I was just trying to help."
He looked around for a second before his gaze met mine.
"I know you were, it just sucked seeing her cry. I didn't like to hurt her at all."
He seemed sincere, but still I wondered why he looked so irritated with me.
"I get that, I do. But.. why act so cold around me after what happened? Are you mad or-"
He looked down and shook his head, laughing to himself. I furrowed my eyebrows as I had no idea what was so funny.
"Maybe I was thinking of ways to win you over, have you thought about that, beautiful?"
Still smiling like a fool he took a step closer to me, I had no idea what to say. I just stood there, as still as a statue staring at him in his now amber-gold eyes, with my mouth slightly open. He leaned in just beside my head and whispered in my ear,
"I'll make you crave for me."
His deep raspy voice sent shivers down my spine. He then walked to his place on set like nothing had happened, his grey locks moving gently in the wind. It was freezing cold, yet I was feeling incredibly hot right now. What is this man doing to me? I can NOT give him the satisfaction of revealing that I did find him attractive, even if I had to fight every single hormone in my body.
I couldn't do that to Ruby, not right now.