Prologue

7 years ago

Haruhi and her twin are playing at the park. Their father watching from a park bench until a fellow parent sits down and starts conversation with him. A young boy older than the young twins comes over and starts picking on the two children. The male twin becomes frustrated, protecting his sister and preparing to fight the bully. After a few more comments the boy walks away, leaving the twins alone. When the bully is alone, standing near the road, the male twin has an idea. Walking away from his sister, he approached the bully. He stands a few feet away. Pushing distance. He waits for a car to come speeding down the street before shoving the bully. Watching and hearing the screams of the boy being crushed by the semi-truck. No remorse is seen in the boys eyes. The other kids and parents are screaming and panicking. The dead bullies parents calling the cops on the boy who pushed the bully. The boy was taken to a mental hospital, no longer allowed contact to the outside world or his family.
~~~~~
Now
Haruhi Fujioka. Honor student at Ouran Academy. Growing in popularity due to the host club. Memories are flashing through her head as she remembers the day her brother was taken away from her. The screams she heard in the playground and the panic coming from all the surrounding parents. The look on his face when he was in the back of the police car. An 8 year old being taken away, for murder. Deemed insane by the court and sent to a mental hospital. She was never supposed to see him again. He escaped the hospital to come visit his family. He was 9. One year and he needed to leave. He had to see his family. After his escape he was transferred to a juvenile detention facility. Haruhi hasn't seen him since.

It was a month into the school year and as far as she could tell, nobody knew about her brother. Not even Kyoya.
____________
Tell me what you think!
Vote!
Comment!
Keep Reading!