19

Jyugo could only listen in shock when Alex was on the phone.

With Haruhi.

He didn't know if he should be angry or ask if he could talk to her. If he should ignore it or ask about it. But he decided to ask later. He had to hope that Alex would tell him about it.

Alex was an unknown for all the boys. Jyugo asked about his sister, so he knew that Alex was the little girl he used to play with. But Alex was now a boy? The little girl that he had a crush on -he realized only a few years ago- was now not even a girl.

He wasn't gay, but Alex was beautiful, boy or girl. But he also couldn't stop thinking about how handsome the older boy looked in his uniform, or how his muscles would be showing when he didn't wear his uniform jacket and had his sleeves rolled up. Or how on relax day, for the guards, he would wear gray sweatpants and a loose white T-shirt.

But Jyugo isn't gay.

He just knows when there's something to admire. But Uno wasn't any better.

Uno knows he has a certain... Attraction to the newest guard. He also knows that he's Bisexual. He's known since his third reason to break out. A guy named Jackson was who he was meeting with. And Alex looks and acts like a more mature, hotter version of the boy from his past.

Rock just admired his manliness. A government agent at 17, able to beat every single guard in the prison- there was a tournament a few days ago to see- and he was calm. He never lost his cool. It also helps that Alex always has snacks. And Rock loves snacks.

But the hosts were doing something else.

"I don't understand how you could keep this from us!" Tamaki yelled when Haruhi told the hosts about her brother.

"I thought you guys would judge me for it." Haruhi felt guilty for telling the story that the rest of the world knew. Jyugo killed the boy.

"So instead you lied to us?" Honey had teary eyes as he though about how his friend would rather lie to them then tell the truth.

"That's not it. I just needed to collect my thoughts. When I found out he had escaped prison I panicked. So now I'm telling you so you'll understand everything." Haruhi couldn't meet any of the hosts eyes. Then her phone rang. Alex called her.

"Alex?" She couldn't believe it was him.

"In the... Uhh, vocals!" He joked.

"Oh my god! How are you?!" She yelled excitedly.

"I'm good. Jyugo misses you. Legit. And I'm in charge of this prison. Next weekend you and the hosts should visit."

"Seriously?" Confusion covered her voice.

"Yes. I'll ask for a private jet to be sent out on Friday night and you'll get here around 5 on Saturday morning."

"Oh, uh, sure! We'd love to!" Haruhi spoke, forgetting her brother was at the prison she would visit.

"Great. See you soon."

The hosts were confused, but also curious about visiting the world's most secure prison, so quickly agreed on the trip.

"Are you sure it'll be safe for us to visit?" Tamaki was the only one unsure about the situation, "with all those prisoners and men around?"

"Tamaki, this is the safest prison out there. We'll be fine."

"Jyugo, on Sunday morning I'm going to let you and your cellmates have 10 minutes to escape. We'll still try to catch you, but I won't try until the 10 minutes are up," Alex explained, plans of a prank on the hosts forming in his mind.

"Really?" Jyugo was suspicious, why would a guard let the prisoners escape?

"You haven't escaped once since I've been here, might as well let you stretch your legs for a bit. Also, some people I know are visiting and I wanna scare them by making them think dangerous criminals have escaped."

"Sounds amazing. We'll do it, plus you've been the best prison guard ever. It'll be like tag. If you get us we'll go back to our cell. Only you though." Jyugo explained. He wasn't going to actually escape if he could help it. Alex was amazing.

____________________

I need love interests, soon. I wanna go some where with this, romantically. Or sexually, but that'll mostly be me hinting at stuff, I've never wrote that before.

Give me ships soon, please.

Doesn't have to be an Alex ship either. I just want a ship. I would prefer an Alex ship though because the story is centralized through him.

Sorry its short, next ones will be longer.