Chapter 1: starting our journey

Author Pov: Our story takes place in the Asher region, in the small town of Kusa. Our hero, Mark Zev, is starting his Pokemon journey with his best friend, Luce, and twin brothers, Dorian and Conall. Mark's mother urges him to hurry up, or he'll be late to Professor Gold's lab. As Mark rushes down the stairs to meet his mother, she asks if he's ready. Mark explains that they're on their way to Professor Golden Freddy's lab, where they specialize in infinity energy and how it affects Pokemon and the environment. On the way, they meet up with Luce, Dorian, and Conall and enter the lab together. Professor Golden takes them to seven play bines that showcase all the starter Pokemon from every region. Kanto region: Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. Johto Region: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile. Hoenn region: Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip. Sinnoh region: Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup. Unova region: Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. Kalos Region: Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, and finally, the Alola Region: Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio.

For my choice, I pick Cyndaquil because it is my favorite Pokemon; Luce goes for Froakie because he likes ninjas and is unique in a way he can feel, which is fantastic. Dorian picks Squirtle because it is tough-looking. Conall came, considering both of his dads were Ace Pokemon trainers then, so he chose a Rowlet; it was cool looking after everyone had received a starter. Professor Freddy gave each of us a Pokedex and 5 Pokeball. Professor Gold told us that the Asher region is significant. To help him collect data to understand all Pokemon and have fun on their Journey, Mark's mother gave each boy the world map of the region and Running Shoes. I asked if we should do a double battle as we left Professor Gold's lab. Luce and Mark vs. Conall and Dorian said it was a good idea, so the match started.

Author Pov: Mark sends out his Cyndaquil and Luce Froakie, and on the other team, Conall sends out his Rowlet and Dorian with his Squirtle; as Mark tells his Cyndaquil to use Tackle on Rowlet and Luce tells Froakie to use Pound on Squirtle, then Conall orders Rowlet to Dodges and use Pound on Cyndaquil as for Dorian tell his Squirtle to take the hit and use Tackle on Froakie when he closes to him as Rowlet dodges Cyndaquil move use Pound with its tail on Cyndaquil head, as Froakie hit Squirtle but got a kit in the chest both Cyndaquil and Froakie shock off the attack they have but still determined to win so Mark tell his Cyndaquil to use Ember on Treecko and Luca tell Froakie to use Water Gun on Squirtle as the attack hit with a critical hit both Treecko and Squirtle there were unable to battle so Mark and Luce win the battle as for Cyndaquil, and Froakie Level grows to Level 6. That was a great battle, said Conall as he and Dorian recalled Squirtle and Rowlet.

Our trainer started to walk to a Pokemon Center near the northern part of the town. Nurse Joy greeted them in the Center with her companion Chansey; she welcomed our heroes with a grin. Our trainer asked her to heal their Pokemon, and she replied she would take their Pokemon toward the Healing Machine later. They all thanked Nurse Joy and left the Center to exit from route one; they stopped to see Professor Gold with a smiling face.

He was glad he caught them before they could leave. Before you go, can you deliver this item to a friend in Kamiki village, where the First Gym resides? The south of Shinshu Field past route one. Since Hana Valley is closed off to travel through, I want to give you guys this Pokemon box link that is contacted to PC to store your Pokemon if they are far from a Pokemon center and with their final items. Hence, our hero starts their Pokemon Journey.