Chapter 19

Sunday 7th April 2019

Paige and I packed up and left the campground just after 12. We had intended to leave earlier, but we slept in, packed up the site then went for a little walk around the area. Last night was a lot of fun, I got to spend some much needed time out in nature with my bestfriend.

After I dropped Paige off, I went home to jump through the shower before getting Ashley and I pizza for lunch. Ashley didn't know I was back yet so I was going to surprise her. All I really needed from Ashley today was feedback on my essay before I handed it in. My hope was that after Ashley gave me feedback we could leave it at that and just hangout.

"Delivery for the beautiful Ashley Mason," I presented Ashley with the pizza box when she opened the door.

"Hey," Ashley let me inside, "I wasn't expecting you"

"I wanted to surprise you with this gourmet lunch."

Ashley kissed me briefly before taking the pizza box and running upstairs shouting, "All mine."

She was adorable. I jogged up the stairs after her being greeted with Ashley's cheeky smile as she bit into a piece of pizza.

"Am I allowed some?"

"Only if you pay up."

I was a little bit confused as to what she wanted, "I brought the pizza."

Ashley put the pizza down and tapped her lips, "One kiss for every bite."

"That's a lot of kisses,"

Ashley smirked, "Better get started then."

Pulling Ashley closer I pecked her lips over and over until she got a bit annoyed and held my neck so she could kiss me longer at a time. It still didn't seem real that the girl I liked also liked me back and I got to kiss her. After we pulled away I got two pieces of pizza and went to feed Ashley one of them only to pull away when she went to bite it and biting it myself.

Ashley hit my shoulder gently, "That wasn't very nice."

"Neither was stealing my pizza and holding it hostage."

"You gave me what I wanted for it so it was great for me."

Once we stopped messing around, we finally finished lunch before cuddling up on the couch talking. Being close to Ashley made me feel relaxed in a way that I've never really felt with anyone besides Paige.

"We should get to work."

"No, I don't wanna."

"I'm still your tutor so this is still my job, you have an essay due in two days, you said you'd have it done so show me it," Ashley replied firmly after we went back and forth. It might have sounded a little harsh, but it was what I needed at times to make me finish work.

I borrowed Ashley's computer and pulled up my essay using google docs. Ashley sat between my legs, making little edits every now and then while she read my essay. I, on the other hand, entertained myself by drawing patterns on her leg or neck as well as placing light kisses on her shoulders. It's not that I really wanted to annoy or distract her, I was just bored. When I get bored and can't get the energy out, I either start doodling or being annoying — I've gotten in trouble heaps because of it — this time I started being annoying.

Ashley flicked my hand away, "Can you stop it?"

"Sorry," I tried my best, but the need to do something with my hands and I started doing it again.

"Seriously Sky, stop it." Ashley snapped hitting my hand away.

After apologizing again, I pulled myself out from behind Ashley and ran downstairs. I was just going to keep annoying her if I didn't go do something else so I went outside to the trampoline. Ashley was an only child, but she still had her tramp from when she was younger that her cousins use now. It had been a while since I had been on a tramp so I got used to it again before doing some flips. I knew Ashley was watching me but I didn't pay her any attention yet; I was having too much fun.

Ashley lay next to me on the tramp, "Sorry I snapped."

Holding Ashley's hand I apologised for being annoying then tried my best to explain why, "Sometimes I just get so restless and unable to focus that if I don't do something about it, I feel like I'll explode."

Ashley rolled over and kissed my cheek, "Don't worry about it Sky. You looked like you were having fun."

"I really have to get one of these, Jay would love it."

"More like you'd love it."

"Obviously."

After my little play on the trampoline, Ashley made me work on some of my biology homework. It's homework that I didn't have to do yet, but it was her way to get back at me for being annoying. Honestly, I didn't mind it too much because it turned out to be fairly easy, the kisses I got every 10 minutes may have helped as well. Eventually I got bored again and started trying to get Ashley's full attention. This time she didn't get annoyed at me instead she put her work down and gave it to me. We talked for a while before watching Brooklyn nine nine on Netflix and cuddling until it was time to go home.