Chapter 6

Joy was on her way walking to Taehyung's office. The secretary had showed her the way. Her father was on a meeting with Taehyung's father since they'll be discussing the contract with the merge plan. She brought some lunch with her, probably the man is hungry.

She knocked on the office door and a "come in" was heard. She stepped inside and there he was sitting in his swivel chair signing some papers.

"Hi. I brought some lunch." Taehyung looked up at the familiar voice and was greeted by a smiling Joy. She was wearing a black long sleeve tight dress that falls above her knee and it was making him feel things.

He quickly stood up and greeted her by kissing her passionately. Since their first shared kiss, he's always tempted to kiss her red pouty lips and he doesn't let a chance slip by whenever they're alone.

A good minute had passed when she pushed him lightly off her. "I brought lunch not my lips for you to eat."

Taehyung chuckled and just let her sit on the couch at the side. "Sorry, can't help it." He noticed her blush and smirked.

"Did you prepare all of this?"

"Yes. I had also given some for your father. He's with dad discussing about the company merge. Our moms are also meeting up later for the wedding plan."

Taehyung's eyes lit up and he was happily eating what she had prepared. It was so delicious that he can't help but to dig in and praise her cooking skills. Joy was touched seeing him appreciate it.

"Anyway, I want to ask something." Joy said and Taehyung just looked at her while munching the tasty food.

"Are you really sure about marrying me?"

"Yes. Why wouldn't I?" He answered and was confused at her question.

"Well nothing. I had seen your past girlfriends and they are really beautiful."

"They were only flings. You're more beautiful than those girls. Wait, who told you about them?"

"Your friends had mentioned it."

He rolled his eyes. Right, Joy had met his friends and they loved her. The guys adored her especially Jimin and Hoseok who's very talkative to her and Jungkook who has been a pain in his ass lately.

"Don't entertain all of their nonsense. Especially Jungkook, that bunny has a crush on you."

"Well Jungkook is cute. But why are you so sure about me?" Joy can't help but to be insecure. She had seen his past flings and she compared herself to them. She is only a simple woman runs unlike those successful women he dated.

"Why not? You're neglecting the fact that you're perfect and I like kissing you."

Joy's face heats up. She didn't answer and was thankful at his secretary when he knocked saying his father had ordered him to come in his office briefly. He excused himself and Joy wandered in his office room.

His office has a manly aura covered in neutral colors. The trophies and achievements were displayed on the side. She had known all of these because she had read it somewhere on his interview. There was a family picture frame displayed on the back of his swivel chair and she smiled staring at it.

Later, Taehyung had come back and she didn't notice it. She was too preoccupied looking at the set of photos and trophies. He had not made a noise and she was surprised when Taehyung pulled her hand. He was already sitting on his chair and now she was sitting on his lap.

"Shall we continue?" He smirked and kissed her full lips again that is now, his most favorite hobby.