Scooby Doo! The Mystery Begins

Imagine there was a high school in this movie where is Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby-Doo are in it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the music starts, Patrick and Mikey was doing a instrument. Jeff, Karen, Tim, and Natalie are sitting down the chairs. After it stops the music, they applause and clapping their hands. Principal Deedle went to the microphone.

Deedle: And now, it is my great pleasure to introduce those crazy cats of Eerie County. The Coolsville... Cougars!

Everyone applause and clapping their hands.

After someone who popped out of nowhere, it was Shaggy. Everybody was confused.

Shaggy: Uhh, Go, Cougars?

And Velma, Daphne, and Fred also popped out too. 

Fred: Run! Everybody run!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the lights was out, a mystery man with black costume popped out of nowhere.

Specter: (Evil Laugh) Students of Coolsville High leave this place now, or pay for all eternity. Whoever chooses to remain here will be doomed. Hear me? Doomed. (Evil Laugh)

Then he disappear.

Every students was running out the doors and Principal Deedle was outside.

Deedle: Single file. Single file, please. Everyone... No! Fire drill procedures, please. Everyone, just calm down. The late buses will be here soon.

The Gaffneys, Joness, and Vice Principal Grimes was outside as well.

Jeff: So, what will happen if they were going to school.

Deedle: Well you know Mr. Gaffney, I suppose we should consider canceling classes tomorrow.

Grimes: What? Cancel classes? With all due respect, sir, I strongly disagree.

Gaffneys and Joness: What?!

Deedle: But I...

Grimes: It's obvious what's going on around here. Clearly, we've been made victims of some sort of prank.

Deedle: But why would ghosts pull a prank?

Grimes: There are no ghosts. (Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Shaggy are running outside as well) This is all a hoax perpetrated by a group of students with an ax to grind. (He points at Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Shaggy) Them.

The Gaffneys and Joness look at them like suspicious.

Fred: But we were in detention.

Grimes: Exactly. You were the only ones not at the pep rally, giving you opportunity on top of motive. It gives me great pleasure to inform you that you no longer have detentions.

Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Fred are relief that they have no detentions.

Shaggy: Oh, I was freaking out.

Grimes: Because now you're all suspended.

The Gaffneys and Joness are shocked.

Velma: Suspended? But won't that go on our permanent records?

Grimes: I'll make sure of it.

Grimes is leaving them behind. Deedle following as well

Deedle: Vice Principal Grimes, we really must discuss this.

Grimes: No running. No running.

457 Words