Comment if you like, and know this song!

Do you remember? I was always by your side you had a winner.

You could say with love I was a beginner, don't get it twisted its a brand new day (ay- ay- ay- ay- aye)

Your a loser ( your a loser) I must be blind couldn't see it.

Couldn't do right by me, easy to replace you. Now you tellin' me sweet things, and you bet I won't fall for it

Now you realize how much you need me.

[Chorus]

That's what happens when you don't do right, don't do right. Outta sight outta mind now you mad cause he got all my time ( all my time) Now you picture me Rollin'

Rollin out your life, and know one's gonna love you like me I'm something to remember finally sat goodbye, and I got you reminiscing cause I'm something to remember.

EVERYTHING REPEATS

BABYDOLL RAP

And I say " Yeah baby I'm gone" tell Houston " no problem"

I say "No goons, and No goblins" Yeah baby I'm to nice.

The view off my balcony, baby doll I'm two right two three's, and True nice. Horse shoe, To nice. Now its the summer I just graduated I'm leavin, I'm goin, I can't say I hate it l. I thought if I stick around you would have waited to tell me a lie, say that we dated.

It was a learning experience, touchin me, hearin this crying, and feeling' this

As if its the end of the world

I say " Naw baby I'm gone" ( I'm gone)

[Chorus]

That's what happens when you don't do right, don't do right. Outta sight outta mind now you mad cause he got all my time ( all my time) Now you picture me Rollin'

Rollin out your life, and know one's gonna love you like me I'm something to remember finally sat goodbye, and I got you reminiscing cause I'm something to remember.

That's my song y'all turn up!!!! comment if you know that song if you don't look it up it's OMG girz Do you remember

Now let's get to the story!!!

Day 1

Uh I drag my lazy self outta bed so I could get ready for school. I just wanted to pass back out on my comfortable, amazingly soft bed. I couldn't doe I had to get my butt up. So I got up, got dress, then headed to the bathroom to brush my sparkling white teeth ( Not really), wash my gorgeous skin, fix my beautiful hair, and do my make up. So I walk into the bathroom, and see my brothers ( Ray, and Steven) fighting over some dang Axe. What was this?? I guess they both were trying to smell good for some girl at are school. Anyway I had things to do so I was not about to let them waste my time in the bathroom, because they fighting over some stupid Axe. So I told both of them to get out.

"Alright hustler's my turn for the bathroom now go fight over the Axe somewhere else."

"Hold up girl I'm using it now so your going to have to wait your turn " Ray said.

"I don't have to wait y'all finna get up outta the bathroom is what y'all about to do. I got needs to attend to honey"

"Needs?? Haha girl you ain't got no needs, and I told you I'm using it now so wait your dang turn."

"GET OUT I said I need to use the bathroom now"

"Watch who you talking to now calm your self down I told you after I'm done you can use it now chill"