ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ sʜɪᴘs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ sᴍ

|Mami||Mark × Nami||Bestfriends // Romantic|

|Mami|
|Mark × Nami|
|Bestfriends // Romantic|

Mark used to idolize Nami and low-key still does. She was and still is his favorite idol. He was a fanboy. Periot. After some time, they met at an SM company meeting and Marks life has never been the same. Since Nami's ideal type is someone younger and shorter, Mark fits that description. Fans notice how Mark is in a lot of her v-lives and Instagram photos.

|Namin||Taemin × Nami||Romantic|

|Namin|
|Taemin × Nami|
|Romantic|

These two together will give you a heart attack. Fans say that they are the 'ideal couple'. They met at the practice of a Taemin × Nami stage at the SM Special Stage. They did a sexy concept dance and their chemistry is what made fans believe that they are dating. SM Entertainment had come out to deny any of the dating rumors between them.

|Namyeol||Chanyeol × Nami| |Bestfriend // Romantic|

|Namyeol|
|Chanyeol × Nami|
|Bestfriend // Romantic|

Nami has stated that she loves rappers. They make jokes together about dating each other. Chanyeol is always in her V-lives and vise versa. Chanyeol took her to his sister's wedding as his plus one. They help each other whenever needed. Once, as a prank, Nami had to ask members of EXO for $1000 and Chanyeol was the only one who gave her the money.