ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

"So you're asking me out on a date?" Nami was shook, to say the least. This is not how she planned her Friday morning to go.

She had woken up to Taemin screaming and banging on her door. He was talking so fast she couldn't understand a word he said. Once she finally got him to calm down, he dropped a bomb on her.

"I need you to go on a date with me."

Nani's eyes practically popped out of her eye sockets. She could not believe what she was hearing.

"I know. I just know damn well you did not just come up in MY house and ask me that."

"Well, it's technically a condo." Leave it to Taemin to be a smart ass.

"Boy if you don't get your ass out this damn room, imma beat the shit out of you."

Nami wasn't usually this violent, but something about being woken up at 8 AM on her only day off didn't sit well with her.

Without explaining anything further, he left. Leaving an angry and confused Nami in her home.

"Now explain why you just asked me on this date

"Now explain why you just asked me on this date." That's all Nami wanted to know. She knew that Taemin really had no feelings for her neither did she. Although their fans shipped them like crazy, everyone who knew them personally knew that they had no feelings for each other. The only reason people started shipping them is because of a special stage they did together.

"I told my mom I had a date today. I lied." That set her off. She knew it had nothing to do with her.

"Why did you ask me. Of all the people you asked me to go on a date with you. I could have been sleeping." Nami wasn't really mad, she was more confused.

"Because I wanted to."