Chapter 4: How Do I Control These Powers?

"Hey Max, we should figure out how your powers work. What exactly is happening when you use them?" Leo asked after coming from the bathroom. I almost made him piss his pants from the tickle attack earlier.

"Should I call Professor X, so I can learn to hone my powers for the betterment of mankind?" I said sarcastically while scratching my chin in mock thought.

"Is it some kind of telekinesis? What if you can read minds?" Leo was thinking with that cute little way his lips pout.

I sat up from the bed and gently placed my palms on either side of his head. He has really soft hair and I ran my finders through it. I closed my eyes and started to hum thinking really hard.

"Hmmm, I think I hear your voice in my head. What was that? You want to kiss me?"

I opened my eyes to see a huge blush growing on his face. The palms of my hands even feeling the heat from it. Leo had his eyes closed tightly, his head looking away.

"Just messing with you. I can't read your mind, but you should see your face. It's sooo red. Oh my god, you're so adorable." I said that last part in a small cutesy voice. I lightly pinched each cheek and moved his head side to side.

He quickly pushed me away and I grabbed him as we both fell on the bed. His warm soft body pressed on top of me like a heavy blanket. I wrapped my arms around him and his head was like 6in above mine. I snaked my right arm out to run my fingers once again through his soft short brown hair.

"Hey Leo, look at me." I said softly to get his attention. Using my hand like a comb, feeling the ends of his hair brushing the back of my wrist.

Leo looking at me contently with his warm chocolate eyes. Mmmm I love chocolate.

"Wanna be my boyfriend? I know it's kinda sudden, but I really care about you. Plus, we've known each other almost our whole lives. The only difference would be that we want to kiss and do other stuff." my jeans tightened after I mentioned 'other stuff'. He probably felt it too. I tried not to think to 'hard' about it.

"Sure, why not?" he said with a toothy cute grin. I always thought his smile was adorable because he had a small gap between his two front teeth.

"You were right." he breathed out, his warm breath mixing with mine.

"About what?" I said confused.

"Ya know, when you were "reading' my mind." Leo averted his soft gaze.

"Oh" I remembered now, damn my short term memory.

"So, ya do wanna kiss me?" I teased making kissy lips.

"Well, if you're gonna be a jerk abo-" I cut him off with a quick kiss and I pulled away just as quick to see his reaction.

He looked down while licking his lips. Pressed his soft warm lips upon mine and I wrapped my hands around his head. Swiped my tongue on his bottom lip and his lips parted. Slipped my tongue in his warm moist mouth and felt his caress against mine.

We moaned and I felt him harden against my hard-on. My body to feel light and tingling. I started to grind my erection into his as our tongues battled for dominance.

We both pulled away to catch our breaths. Gazed at each other and then a sudden look of panic crossed his face.

"What? Was it that bad?" I jokingly said. That was my first kiss and I'm sure his too. I thought it went well, as far as first kisses go.

"No, Max, we're in the air!"

"Wha? What are you talking about?" I didn't understand until I looked past his head to see my round ceiling light. Out of reflex, wrapped my arms to protect him in case we fall. Well, at least we're over the bed.