- PROLOGUE -

- PROLOGUE -

Enemies were running away. They were desperate trying to hold onto whatever treasures they had like they were precious. They didn't know about the plan that we planned. Running on different sides, camouflaging with our surroundings to make sure they couldn't see us.

They stopped running thinking that they escaped from us. But, they thought wrong.

Gray: Ice-Make: Floor!

The enemies slipped and fell on the ground, letting the treasures fly into the air.

Wendy: Sky Dragon's Roar!

Her roar made the enemies fly into the sky. As the treasures were about to reach the ground, Gray slid across the ice and catched the stolen items.

The enemies were yelling like wimps as they were about to fall.

Lucy got her whip and wrapped it around the enemies as they dropped onto the ground on their bottoms.

Erza got her sword and pointed the blade towards their faces, "You are under arrest for stealing someone's property. We shall report you two."

The enemies broke into a sweat. But one of them had an idea to grab their hidden blade, make an opening within the whip and break out of it. Erza blocked the enemy with the hidden dagger's attack as the other enemy tried to fight with his own sword that he had in his waist holster.

A wind was unleashed as the currents cut within the enemies' skin and they fell to the ground aching in pain. Daggers with sleeping liquid was thrown at them. The staff twirled within my fingers as I stood with a smile and a hand on my hip, "That should work," I said as the enemies absentmindedly fell asleep. "Mission accomplished," I added. "Let's take them in."

The group smiled at me as I smiled back.

--

Leaving Fairy Tail....

"Good work today, Melanie!", Natsu yelled.

"The same to you!", I replied.

"Have a good night!", Gray yelled while waving.

"You too!"

We all separated in different ways as we walked towards our own homes.

Once I approached my apartment, I walked inside, took a breath, and sat on my bed. I looked to the side and found the moon shining brightly. I took a moment to stretch and get ready for bed and then I fell asleep.

Rainbow sparkles surrounded me...as if I was in space again...everything was glitching.....the Spirit God was shown in front of me....my mother's crystal shined....and within it

was her voice.

"Melanie.......*coughs* Melanie! SAVE ME!!!!!!!! MELANIE!!!!"

Rose was being held captive...she was tied...not being able to move. SHe was pale.....tears were spilling from her eyes....

"MELANIE!!!!!!"

My eyes of a rainbow opened as I sat up screaming then panting heavily. My head throbbed as I ran to my bathroom and found my eyes being rainbow colored and then become my normal eye color. My head ached and my heart beated quickly..

"This can't be happening....", I said to myself as I groaned, my hands in a fist. "This can't be.....Rose......Rose...."

I thought my story was over.

But I was wrong.

This is just the beginning of something worse.

The beginning of a legend.