Boozy cake

Ok so I know that the ski trip happened after new yars in the game but for the story I need it to be before new years for some things I have planned later~
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-YOSUKE POV-

(Also were doing a time jump because its better for plot)

Employee: Hey Yosuke, your dad told me to tell you to go to his office to talk

Yosuke: Oh, ok thanks. I'll head there now.

I quickly finished stocking up the cans and headed towards my dad's office. As I head there I think back on that day. I still get nightmares about it. Of Souji's pained screams. Hes been threw so much because of me, I want to make it up to him, which is why I'm hoping he says yes to what I asked him about awhile ago.

Yosukes dad: Ah! Yosuke take a seat. We need to talk.

That's usually never good. I take a seat across from my dad while he finishes some of his work.

Yosukes dad: I was considering what you asked and to be honest my immediate response in my head was no.

Yosuke: Dad come on please!-

Yosuke dad: Hey! Let me finish. My answer would be no if it was anyone but Souji. We found out how hard that "friend" of yours tried to protect you. Me and your mother were both so worried and honestly scared when the police told us you were attacked by 3 students, and that worry only got worse when we hurd that one of them had a gun. Your mom nearly had a panic attack.

Oh gosh. I didnt know mom was that scared. Sure I knew she was worried but getting close to having a panic attack is concerning

Yosuke dad: when they told us how Souji risked his life trying to protect you, even taking a literal bullet for you, me and your mother were so grateful to him. When we think about what would of happened if he wasnt there................I try not to imagine it. So yes. I'll agree to your request for a week leave I'll even pay for the couples suite. Anything to repay him for saving you.

Yosuke: Dad......

I went around his desk and gave my dad a big hug.

Yosuke: I'm sorry. I didnt mean to scare you guys that much. Everything just blew out of control.

I felt my dad hug me back.

Yosukes dad: I know, just be careful. I trust Souji to look out for you on your trip.

Yosuke: Thank you dad.

-Three days later at Soujis house-

I'm really glad I got Dojima-San to agree. Apparently him and Nanako are gonna be leaving for a couple of days so the timing was perfect. I talked with the others too and let them know my plan for Souji and they agreed to give us our privacy as long as I bring them souvenirs.

Souji: Um Yosuke?

Yosuke: Ah! Did you say something?

Souji: Nothing it's just you seem distracted

Yosuke: Oh! Right sorry, geuss I was spacing out.

Souji: Are you ok? You've been daydreaming for the past couple of days.

Yosuke: No I'm fine, just thinking.

Souji: Do you want anything to drink?

Yosuke: Oh, just some water please.

When Souji brings the water I asked for, I drink some of it while he sits next to me. After I set the glass down Souji grabs me and holds me close to his chest. I hold him too and we stay like that for awhile. Me and Souji have been wanting to touch eachother more often now but nothing big. Mostly small things like holding hands, arm over the shoulder, hugging, things like that. It may not seem like much but I'm glad were doing couple stuff like this, which brings me to my surprise.