SAY IT!!! pt2

-I know this is chie but can we please pretend this is Yosuke please?😥 Also yes I did change move this picture I also added new pictures to some of these I'll let you all find them👌-

SOUJI POV-

"Yosuke!"

Before I could run over to Yosuke his shadow got in my way and stopped me right in my tracks.

"I can't have that 'partner'. You still haven't faced me yet."

"What? No! Get out of my way! Ack!"

Yosukes shadow suddenly slashed my chest with a dagger he pulled from inside of his bouquet luckily for me he didn't cut too deep. Yet.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you a use your cute. I'm gonna enjoy every second of this. I evolved unlike the others so I can teach you both a lesson! So sit back, relax, and prepare for a lesson of a life time! I hope this leaves a permanent mark somewhere on the inside. Or maybe. ON THE OUTSIDE TOO!!!"

He suddenly lunged at me, dagger in hand with speed that I could hardly match.

"Hehe your fast for someone in a dress."

"Hahaha oh Souji stop, you'll make me BLUSH."

He said as he continued to slash at me with his dagger. Getting faster and faster with each swing. I would use my katana to defend but it wasn't with me when I woke up and my persona isn't responding.

"Did you really think I would let you use your persona here! I worked too hard for this and I won't let you two ruin everything  I worked up for this!!!"

This isn't good, he's too fast and the cuts are becoming more frequent!? I need to do something but all I really can do right now is dodge unless I can somehow distract him but what can that do right now!? He is Yosuke, maybe I can reason with him.

"What is your goal here!? Why risk your friends safety like this? Why are you willing to go so far? What do you want from us!?"

"Your a smart boy right? FIGURE IT OUT!!!"

"AAAAH!!!"

He then plunged the dagger into the side of my arm and sent me flying back a few feet back.

"Ha confused? I made this room specifically to make you weaker."

"What?"

"Guess that helps explain why your so pathetic right now. Although earlier you weren't any better. And they look up to you!"

"But how?"

"Don't we all want to know? Oh well I don't care. Anyway it's time for the fun part."

Shadow Yosuke then raised up his blade as it began to shake in his hand and glow a shadowed version of orange.

"It was fun while it-NO!!!"

Suddenly original Yosuke lunged at his shadow and tackled him down causing shadow Yosuke to drop the dagger once again becoming a normal dagger.

"You annoying brat!"

"I won't let you kill him!"

"How are you even standing!?"

"SOUJI RUN GET OUT OF HERE!!!"

"NOOOO!!!!!!"

That's when shadow Yosuke started grabbing and pushing at Yosuke trying to get more control of the situation. By the time I grabbed the dagger and went to help Yosuke, his shadow was already on top of Yosukes back and saw me coming. He raised his hand up in my direction and I suddenly ran into an invisible wall and the dagger had vanished from my hand completely. As I began pounding on the invisible wall I saw his shadow grab Yosukes hair with both hands and started pulling his head back.