pause

Hello everyone I have some bad news. No I'm not quitting on this story dont worry I still have an end goal with this story but I need to put a pause on the story. The reason why is because on July 3rd my father passed away in his sleep. Planning things like the funeral has been rough and losing him has made me want to take pause on this story until things get better. The reason I didnt post this reason sooner is because it was too soon for me to share this with you guys. The reason why I'm comfortable sharing this with you guys now is because of help from my friends and support from my family. One of my friends who helped support me also has a story posted here too called "Switch and Bait" it's about an evil deku so if your into that go check out her story shes very creative. But anyways thank you all for reading my story and for making it get as far as it has become now I never knew I could get so far to be in the kid's! I give all my love to my supporters, to those who leave comment's, to those who share my story, to those who left such nice comments like "sorry" or "thank you" yes I read all the comments I get and I enjoy all of them,and to those who really just found my story to be good at all. Thank you and I hope to see you all again when I start writing the next chapter I'm very glad I was able to get a chapter out before all this happened. Thank you. Love you all and I hope you all had a great 4th of July if you celebrate it.

I don't own any of the pictures or people I use for this story.

I love you💜