Hotel OJ/Co-Hosts (II)

OJCrystal/Bee/CapsuleOrange/Orange/OrangeFire Unusual eyes

OJ
Crystal/Bee/Capsule
Orange/Orange/Orange
Fire Unusual eyes

Orange Juice, more commonly known as OJ, labeled The Normal Guy, was a male contestant on Inanimate Insanity. He is a member of Team Chickenleg. He is not a contestant in the second season but did become a temporary host of Inanimate Insanity II on "Everything's A-OJ."

Personality

OJ is a mature contestant on Inanimate Insanity, as mentioned by his character label, however, he can be quite naive and innocent. He has shown to be extremely knowledgeable and intelligent many times throughout the series, making ideas to complete a challenge. He apparently does not like to eat chocolate and has aquaphobia. He commonly criticizes challenges before taking them, and overly complains, as mentioned by Pickle. OJ is very competitive in challenges and tries to win himself. He tries to help Paper with his mental issues throughout the first season, showing that he has a compassionate, delighted, and kind side, though he probably does show his compassion to Paper as Paper is implied to be his best friend. However, in "Everything's A-OJ", he can be quite clumsy and inconsiderate, being unable to find the eliminated contestants in his own hotel, as mentioned by Knife. He can also be quite pessimistic and negative as well, showing his negativity towards the remaining contestants. This hostility also expands to the new ones, specifically Suitcase, even as a replacement host. He eliminates her because of a quarrelsome argument between the teams.

 He eliminates her because of a quarrelsome argument between the teams

Paper
Tapir/Striation/Lace
White/Sky/Red
Light Unusual eyes

Paper, labeled The Psycho, was a male contestant on Inanimate Insanity. He started on Team Epic and technically joined Team Chickenleg after rejoining. He didn't compete on Inanimate Insanity II, but remains in Hotel OJ with his friends.

Personality

Paper started out on Inanimate Insanity as an innocent, yet somewhat immature character. However, once he was eliminated and sent to Idiotic Island, Paper began to develop slight anger issues, as his passion to leave the island became his primary desire. Once he rejoined, he displayed that he had developed DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) and gained an evil alternate personality, that was revealed later to be triggered by the words "Idiotic Island". Despite this, Paper has conquered his anger issues, and become an extremely kind, yet quite cautious, contestant. He is one of OJ's followers.