Legends Never Die

The elders always talked about the signs of the white feathers in myths and legends, how it represents the angels that's assigned by the gods to watch each of our movements to make sure that we never dwell too close to evil.

They talked about the White Swan.

How it's a creature of infinite grace, one that has the most heavenly appearance with its pure white feathers that can hold you captive by it's enthralling glow. Beneath its layer, it's core held a masterful ability as it demonstrates the wholeness and a combination of form and function, their bodies dancing in water so effortlessly. With their ability to fly, the elders say that they are reminiscent of angels, messengers from other dimensions that they do not know off, not just bringing words from their heavenly neighbors, but also bringing lessons from their ancient world of beauty.

But how about the... Black Swan?

The elders try their hardest to dodge the story of the Black Swan as it creates misfortune and curses. Yet they knew... they knew that they could never run away from the madness and chaos that this being brings to the world.

And so the festival of Black Swan is held every 7 years for whole month to keep its unluckiness hidden. They break it, tear it down so it could be concealed from its wounds and won't regenerate again for another 7 years until they have to perform the rituals again. She could never die... legends could never die.

The elders never knew about the truth.

How there is always a grain of truth in every fantasy, myths, or legends.

She feels so...

Isolated.

Battered.

Unwanted.

Scared.

The Black Swan was a graceful reminder for the people to move from any position where they felt powerless and at the mercy of their external forces; she a was symbol of the time where people reclaim their personal power, a symbol where you could move through any disadvantaged situations.

But where did everything go wrong?

Why did people turn so cold?

When she lost her innocence, her true persona, she became the monster they believed her to be.

There's always a saying...

"The child who is not embraced by the village, it will burn it down to feel its warmth."

.
.
.
.
.
Author's Note!

Welcome to first note of this book! I have a couple of heads up!

This book will contain profanity, adult scenes, gore, and things that you might not agree with. If you do not like the story, please don't leave any harsh comments and simply leave! It's fine if you disagree with some of the characters because that means I'm doing a good job portraying them haha.

Anyways... enjoy!

—France💛💛