Intro ...

"Hey Miley," my boyfriends' mother greeted me as I walked into their house.

"Hey Mrs.Ellis," I replied walking into the kitchen where she was cutting tomatoes and onions.

"Where's Michael?" I questioned.

"Upstairs, hold on I'll call him down," she said placing the knife down on the counter.

"Michael!!!" She yelled up the hollow staircase.

He ran down the stairs.

"Wassup-Miley... what you doing here?" He questioned me getting tense.

"You said you were sick so I asked Marley to pick me up and bring me here," I replied handing him the bag full of snacks.

"Oh... Thanks," he said taking the bag out of my hand and turning to his mom.

"Ma, let me talk to you real quick," he said.

"Speak!" She replied.

"No in private!" Michael said getting irritated.

They walked out of the kitchen and into the dining room. They began to talk. It took them a few minutes before they returned to the kitchen.

"Miley! Come outside in the back with me so we can see what else the backyard needs for entertainment," she said unlocking the back door.

"What about the dogs?" I asked nervously.

"They're locked up! Come on girl!" She said grabbing my arm gently.

As we walked outside I noticed Michael run back upstairs. He was acting strange and distant. Most likely he had a girl upstairs and his mom was covering for him.

"What you think we need back here?" She asked me.

"Probably a trampoline! That'll be nice for Alex, FatMan, and Rome," I replied.

"Ok, c'mon lets go back inside", she said putting her arm around my shoulder.
*
**
***
****
Laying down in Michael's bed was like my escape from everything. He laid his head next to mines and we laid at the foot of the bed. We talked about all of our problems when we just laid next to each other.

"Miley, I honestly love you. You are my first love. Even if im not doing completely right by
you-I'll never leave you for these other hoes!" He said placing his hand on my stomach.

"Michael, when will you do right by me?" I questioned.

He kissed me to end the conversation.

Then he placed his hands in my pants to unbutton them. Slipping them off he threw them on the floor. Then slipping his pants  and basketball shorts off. He pulled the soft cover over our bodies.He felt all over my legs and butt.
He kissed my neck non-stop, my spot.
I let out a soft moan.
Then taking my green and blue cheeky panties off he threw them on the dresser.
Climbing on top of me.. He slipped his member in. I let out a moan loud enough to fill the room. I covered my mouth trying to control the moans.
*
**
***
****
I sat on the couch in my living room watching Spongebob.

"Miley!!" My mom yelled from upstairs.

"Yeah?!" I yelled back.

It got quiet.. She always did that! Called my name and never said what she wanted.

"What the fuck do she wannt!?" I whispered walking up the stairs.

"Yes?" I said with a blank look on my face.

"You did the dishes?" She asked.

She was laid across the bed comfortably.

"Yeah", I answered.