Not Forgettable or Forgivable

"Hello", I answered the phone.
"Hey girl, I'm at Wal-Mart, how many packs of diapers do y'all have so far?" Michael's mother said into the phone.
"Um, 9 packs", I said checking the packs of diapers in my closet.
"Alright, I'm about to buy 5 right now and drop them off", she said.
"Okay", I said just before hanging the phone up.

It had been 2 months since I told my mom and Michael's mom about the pregnancy. Everything seemed better because the secrets were told.
"Mommy! Look I was looking on the Internet and I saw this cute little jumper. It's for a boy or a girl!" I said rushing into my mother room showing her the laptop screen where I was shopping for baby things at.
"That's cute! Order it..", she said handing me her credit card.
"Thanks", I said kissing her forehead and walking back into my room.
*
**
***
****
My morning alarm began to go off. It was so loud, and it seemed like I had just went to sleep. I opened my eyes and pulled myself out of bed. Slapping down on the alarm clock to turn it off, I felt something coming up from my throat. I ran to the bathroom and fell to my knees just in time to throw up in the right place.
"This is hell", I said to myself.
My mom knocked on the bathroom door and made her way in.
"Hmm, you okay?" she asked pulling my hair back so the vomit wouldn't get in my hair.
"Yes", I said wiping my mouth with the towel that I washed my face with...

I had a meeting with my homeschooling teacher today. She was going to tell me about how everything was going to go and everything that I needed to get done.
Since I told my mom I was pregnant, she gave me the option of homeschool. I said yes because regular school was a bunch of bullshit. As a matter of fact, school period was bullshit. But this baby is what motivates me.
"When was the last time Michael called?" My mom asked.
"Eh-" I paused for a minute, "yesterday night", I answered.
"Saying.....?"
"He asked when was the doctors appointment and how have I been", I said getting irritated but keeping the tone out of my voice.
"Mhmm, he ain't shit!" My mom admitted.
I wanted to agree with her, but I couldn't even do that.
Michael and I had be broken up since the little secrets were told. We barely talked unless it was about the pregnancy. It was crazy because we were together for 2 years before all of this and he still could move on and do him like that. It'd hurt, it showed a lot about his character though.
"So he is coming to the doctors visit?" She asked.
The more and more questions she asked, the more irritated she made me.
"I don't know", I said standing up from the toilet, flushing it, and began brushing my teeth.
"I'm gone make a quick run to the store, I'll be back in 20.. Be ready!" My mom said just before leaving the house.

Walking back into my room, I began to get dressed. I threw on graphic tee from wet-seal and some pants from ambercombie.
"Hey", said a voice in my room.
I looked back and it was Michael.
I ain't gone lie, I was excited. I haven't seen him in like 3 weeks. I ran to hug him.
"Hey!" I said jumping on him but being careful of my stomach.
He wrapped his hands around my waist and buried his face into my neck. Stepping in a little further into my room and closing the door he began taking his coat and shoes off.
Wow, this is all he had to do. Show up.. And I'll have sex with him. I probably looked stupid, but this was my husband basically.
"I heard sex while being pregnant help the baby", he said unbuttoning the pants that I just put on.
"Nigga how?!" I said. He blew me trying to have some smooth weak ass talk with me.
"Just know I know", he said beginning to kiss me again and taking my clothes off piece by piece.
"You missed this?" He said slipping my panties off and inserting himself.
I gasped... It's been a while, and man was that some pain like it had been the first time.
"Yesss", I moaned softly.
"Good", he said going in and out.And just as I knew it, we were back to this sex stuff.
*
**
***
****
Looking over at the time, 15 minutes had passed and I knew my mom should be on her way back.
"Michael!" I said looking over to see Michael asleep.
"Dude, you got to stop waking me up out of my sleep!" He said sitting up.
"Put your clothes on! My mama on her way back!" I said getting out of the bed and slipping all of my clothes back on.
I rushed into the bathroom to check my neck because he had sucked the life out of it.
"Fuck! I have four big hickeys on my neck dude! My mama gone kill me!!" I said loud enough for Michael to hear me from the room.
"Put a hoodie on, don't take it off until you not around her! She'll never see it", he said grabbing one of my hoodies out of closet and handing it to me.
"Thank bae", I said kissing him as he put it into my hands, "go downstairs and sit on the couch and act like you was just coming to the homeschooling appointment with us", I said.
"Ight I got you!" He said walking down the stairs.
Just as he sat on the couch I heard the front door open.
"Just in time!" I whispered to myself.
Walking out of the room and back in was a lot. It smelled like straight sex in there. I had to spray perfume and air freshener to help the smell.
"Mmhm, boy what you doing here?" I heard my mom ask Michael.
"I came to support Miley on the homeschooling appointment", he said calmly.
"You know yo ass ain't shit! Now you want to come around and act supportive! I can't stand yo black ass!" My mom joked around with Michael. But I knew she lowkey did feel that way about him.