For Who and What?

My alarm clock went off.

I woke up fast and looked at the time. I must of hit snooze three times because it was 20 minutes past time to wake up and we were going to miss the bus.

"Michael wake up!" I said shaking the life out of him.

"We can stay here! Fuck school!" He said turning over in the bed.

"No wake up! I can't take another absent! I got too much work to make up!" I said shaking him more.

"Alright Miley! I'm up!" He said sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"We gone have to walk! 'Cause two showers is going to make us miss the bus!" I said rubbing his back that didn't have a shirt on it.

"Then we can get in together", he said with a little smirk on his face.

"For real Michael! We got to get ready!" I said getting irritated.

"Why you don't tell Vondell to take us to school?" He asked.

"Because he don't know you're here! Nobody do, and if they did I'd get slapped and all that other shit!" I said.

"Alright, we got 30 minutes.. So I'm gone take a five minute shower, you brush ya hair and teeth then, wash ya face... then we switch it up", he stated.

"Sounds like a plan, c'mon", I said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the bathroom.

*
**
***
****
"Miley, late to class as usual! Were you with your little boyfriend?" Mr. Neils, my teacher questioned me as I walked into the classroom.

"Be happy I even came!" I said walking towards my seat.

Every teacher in the school knew about me and Michael. They knew I got in trouble for him all the time. It got irritating hearing it because I hear it all day everyday.
"I have my education, get yours... I don't care if you come or not... This is on you", he said back.
I have a lot of mouth. If I feel someone is coming at me wrong, adult or not, I was going to have a smart comment.
"Did I ask if you had your education? Ooh I didn't think so!" I said taking my seat and placing my bag on the floor next to me.
The class giggled in harmony.
"You always got something smart to say Ms. Matthews", he said placing his book onto the counter.
"So do you!" I shot back at him.
"Get out!" He said with a blank stare.
"Gladly!" I said getting my stuff back together and strutting back out of the classroom.

Sitting in the office for what seemed like forever, the principal finally called me back into her office.
"Mrs. Matthews, come on back", she said looking me up and down.
I walked into her office and sat across from her.
"Disrespecting a teacher eh?" She said folding her legs and getting comfortable, "maybe you should go home for the rest of the week".
"He disrespected me first, don't dish what you can't take!" I said getting comfortable too and giving her attitude.
"Umm, you have a smart mouth and I ain't the one!" She said folding her hairs together and then apart to place them on her face.
"You not the one ..... And neither am I!" I replied placing my hands on my head also.
"5 days! Call home..." She said picking the phone up so I could call home.
"That's fine too, don't lie to my mama either! Tell her how you and Mr. Neils both disrespected me", I said dialing my mother phone number in.
*
**
***
****
5 days out, possibly a child on the way, and I'm still a girl.
"What if......", I whispered to myself.
Holding my teddy bear, I took several deep breaths. Slowing tears filled my eyes and I let out a soft cry.
"Why me?" I whispered over and over again.!

* 3 WEEKS LATER !! *

"Michael did you get the test?" I questioned looking Michael in his eyes.
3 weeks had passed, I threw up once or twice and I missed my period. I was nervous. I mean yeah I was going to have the baby for him.... but my mom was going to kill me.
"Yes Miley, it's in LaLa room", he replied continuing to play the X-Box.
"You not gone come in there and take it with me?" I questioned getting more and more nervous.
The more I asked Michael about the test, the more he acting distant and the more I regretted letting him do this.
"Tell LaLa to take it with you!" He said looking straight passed me.
"What you mean?! LaLa isn't the father of this baby! You come take it with me!" I said getting frustrated, "you're an asshole Michael!"

Walking into the bathroom I read the pregnancy test box.
"Two lines is yes, one line is no", I read aloud.
I pee'd in the stick and waited about 5 minutes.
Two lines.
Putting the test inside of my shirt and walking back into the room where Michael sat continuing to play the game.
"Positive", I said wrapping my arms around his chest.
"So your about to have my baby?" He said pausing the game and holding me by my waist.
"Yes", I said kissing his cheek and then lips.
*
**
***
****
"Michael", I moaned again and again.
This was almost an everyday thing.
Pulling himself out of me he laid beside me. Taking several deep breaths trying to catch mines I looked over and Michael was asleep that quick.
"It's that good!" I laughed.
Looking over at his phone, the display screen lit up. A text message shot in from someone who contact name was
'My Shorty 😍😘'.
I typed the four digit passcode in to see who the hell was his shorty.
"Hey babe what time was dinner so Marley can come pick me up" the text message read.
"OH MY GOD! MICHAEL SHAWN ELLIS! WHO IS YO' SHORTY?" I questioned shaking him hard enough to shake him right out of his sleep.
"What?" He said waking up.
"Who is your shorty?" I asked copping the biggest attitude.
"Why you going through my phone Miley?" He said snatching the phone from me and getting out of the bed.
"Really? You got me about to have your baby and you got shorties?" I said.
Tears began to fill my eye's. I was hurt! I'm used to getting cheated on by Michael, but he was making me have his baby... This stuff isn't cool.
"Stop going through shit and yo feelings won't be hurt", he said digging in his dresser to grab a shirt".
"You dirty hoe! Take me home! This is the last time you can see me! And this baby will be taking care of by one parent! Have yo 'shorty' give you a baby'!" I said putting all of my clothes on in less than 2 minutes.