Chapter Six : What a day!

The bell finally rang. Yes, time to bolt out of here like Usain Bolt. In record time I was out of the math class. No look back freedom here I came, so I thought.

Kaitlyn show up out of nowhere with her lacks. She stood right in front of me and I mumbled a prayer 'Oh Lord please give me the patience cause if you give me the strength, I don't want to land in jail to day or ever Amen'. Than she spoke and I thought to soon Kaitlyn way to soon.

"Girls look what we got here." She said. Oh Jesus

"Oh Kaitlyn It's you again." I said with disgusting look on my face. Before anything can happen the principal showed up. Kaitlyn went on her mere way.

I looked up at the ceiling and thanked the heavens. I was just about scream Jesus is real when Kate appeared and started rambling about Jason. Again to soon Kate way to soon.

"So what are we doing." I asked trying to steer the conversation away from Jason.

"Gotta do something, how about tomorrow? I see around Kelhani." She said and left like the wind.

Oh okay that was weird and that's coming from me. I left the school building and my phone started beeping

Jayden:
Can't drop you off today, I got tryouts to over see.

Me:
WHAT??? How could you I'm your best friend Jayden

Jayden:
No you are not. Don't freak out it's going to be okay dude.

Me:
HOW I AM NOT GOING TO FREAK OUT. I'M ALREADY FREAK OUT. THANKS JAYDEN. Telling a women not to freak out it's not okay. What do you mean I'm best friend, I'm the only friend you have.

Jayden:
No you are not. Kelhani breath you not going die at school.

Me:
Yes I am. Easy for you to say you are surrounded by people. I'm out here all alone, no body got my back. I didn't even bring my hoops today. I'm gonna die, tell my momma I love her.

Jayden:
Kelhani stop being dramatic.

Me:
I am stating facts that's all.

Jayden:
See ya Kelhani

Me:
Jayden don't leave me. JAYDEN!!!

Okay I'm stuck in the hell hole know as school. I'm not gonna freak out, I'm already freaking out. Jayden isn't here to take me home, Kate was backup and she ditch me for who knows what *cue fake crying*. To be frankly honest I didn't see this one coming. Than again you you didn't see Kate ditch you, my inner voice said.

Well ain't you suppose to be on my side. I restored

"Do need a lift?" A mysterious voice said. "I'm gonna die at school that's even worse than dying in toilet. Oh Lord I'm sorry for things I said behind my mother's back it was out of anger I send those words. Cue fake sobs. I said that while closing my eyes.

"I'm not going to kill you." The mysterious voice said.

"That's what they all say." I said " For all I know you could be a serial killer. Speak you manic"

"I'm Catherine, I'm in the same school as you. She said.

" Catherine doesn't sound like serial killer's name than again I could be wrong." I said open one eye to look at her. She had fair pale skin and grey eyes, which happened to remained me of a certain someone. Nah he doesn't have a sister.

"Just thought you need a lift, if you don't I can leave." She said "Wait! I said. "you don't have to leave and yes I do need a lift. I was just overly cautious and a tea bit dramatic.

She give me a look 'really a tea bit dramatic'. " Okay I was over broad dramatic. " I said "I'm Kelhani nice to meet you Catherine."

"Nice to meet you too Kelhani." She said " my car is over there. She pointed to the another  side of the parking lot.

"Lead the way." I said

We reached her car and she unlocked it, I got in the passage side of the car and myself comfortable. The car was not much but it was nice. Something I would go for. It was a classic. A thought came in the what if she gonna kill me in her car and than dump my body in a ditch

"I'm not gonna kill in my car and I'm not gonna ditch your body in a ditch." She said. I was about to say something but she spoke first, "I'm not here to kidnap you and send to space with aliens."

"Well that's out of the way, onward my beautiful friend, onward." I said

She started the car and off went. Goodbye hell hole, goodbye.

And the school building fade away and my heart was a bit heavy.

Nah it's nothing.