Chapter Ten : "You On Your Own"

The bullying in St. Luther High School is one that's based on your status in society and the school's society, your race and the extramural activity that you are in. I know, this school is fucked up but it's not only meant for students but teacher also pass judgement on students on your status and the race you come from.

All in all that's school life and due to my many anger outburst in the past that has labelled me as 'black anger girl you find in the hood' but no one question why the anger outburst out of nowhere. They simple side with the rich, the beautiful and the white. Yes, your race counts in this school and than type of family you come from. The majority of the school governing body is white and rich. No problem in been white and rich but if you going carry the 'I know I'm white and rich I can do what I want cause came from money' we are going to have problems. Than we have mixed race and the black people and when you not see something like a different shade of colour in skin colour you.

This is leading up to the most fuelled fight of the school's history cause not only did I once upon a time count Kaitlyn my friend, but drag Kate into a silly feud that I don't know what it is about, but hurt an innocent person cause your boyfriend doesn't know how to keep it on his pants, that's stupid.

So walking into the cafeteria and scanning the place for Kaitlyn and her little mindless minions. Upon see the to long strides to the 'cool table' as the nerd's would put it. Once there I stood in front of Kaitlyn and only thing in my way of not launching at her was this freaking lunch table.

"Look what the cat dragged in." Kaitlyn said with smug look on her face.

"I would say the same thing but the swamp monster always hangs around the most ugliest things won't you say Kaitlyn. I mean what does Jason see in you expert for your clown look." I said and with a mug mean face. I real wannna bunch her in her fake nose, you know.

Just before she could say anything our dear quarterback and Captain of the football team Jason Courtman with half the football squad and the crowd goes wild or should I say Kaitlyn goes wild.

"What do we owe the pleasure." Jason said with a smirk

Just Great, you know what's even better Nathan was with him. "I came here to talk to Kaitlyn and Kate but you be here makes even more special." I said to Jason will my eyes where intensely looking into Kaitlyn's. "You see Kaitlyn over has be bullying you dear what you call it ah your booty call Melody, cause her boyfriend can't keep it together." I said and what makes this worst the it already is that Melody is black.

Looking at Nathan's facial expression, I knew this was not the first time this as happened and I knew it won't be the last. I knew this was not worth my time any more cause Jason is going explain to her that they are no longer in a relationship. I knew he will distance himself from her.

I whispered to Kate to meat me behind the school building and when she finally showed up. I concluded the friendship that meant nothing to her.

"Took you long enough." Kate said with a smug face and I just realized that they will have a field day with her. So I simple said " You on your own Kate. Whatever happens, don't came crying to be."

I walk back into the school and breathe a little bit better. I told Melody to end any kind of relationship with Jason. I told her she can count me as a friend. It's kinda funny how Jason is suddenly into blacks, when he basically use  any opportunity to down grade as a human being but that's how he grew up. So I can't basically put all the blame on him but this has a lot more to it. I going to find out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the beginning of this chapter has a part that starts of 'This is leading up to the most fuelled fight of school history... ' it's kinda of a sneak peck to feud that Kaitlyn thinks she as with Kelhani

Please vote, comment and share the book.

And also I'm think about change name of the book. Tell what you think.