Nineteen

"Ma'am is taking a bath," Maya's servant said to me when I tried to look for her.

I pursed my lips, "I'll wait in the bedroom then."

I laid down on her soft comfy bed. It smelled like her. I hugged her pillow, slowly letting her essence fill my lungs. 

After a few minutes, Maya emerged from the bathroom, wearing a white tank top and black shorts. In December, she was dressed up like it was the middle of summer.

I sat up, "Babe."

"Sam?"

I smiled at her, "Yeah, it's me."

"Just give me two secs," she walked up to her almost concealed dressing table, applying some lotion on her arms.

The phone rang. Maya peered over and silenced it. It rang again, Maya declined it.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"No one," she said. I did not like the tone in her voice, but I did not push her.

"You are really punctual I see," I said sardonically.

"Come on, it's cold," she defended.

"Yeah, I can see that," I scoffed.

"Your brother's alright now?" she asked.

"Yeah, he wanted to meet up with you actually. I guess we can plan on hanging out someday?" I said, getting to my feet.

"Yeah. He seems good enough," she responded, turning on her hair-dryer.

But I barely heard her. Maya's hair were sticking together, a droplet of water making its way down the back of her neck. An unwonted spurt of desire seared down my back.

I stole my way behind her and snaked my arms around her waist, taking her off guard.

"Woah," she exclaimed, giving a start.

Nosing the nape of her neck, I stole the hair-dryer out of her hand and shut it off.

I turned her around and faced a completely bemused Maya.

"I prefer your hair wet," I said hotly. I clutched her hair and pulled her down, merging our lips together.

Maya leaned back so that her lower back was against the dressing table. She placed her hand at the small of my back, one hand holding the edge of the table.

I slipped my hand under her tank top, my hand voyaging through the smooth ripples of her flesh.

My hand hovered uncertainly over her bra hooks. I didn't think she would mind but still...

"Go on," Maya muttered intermittent the kisses, clearing my dilemma.

I unhooked her bra in one swift motion as Maya moaned delightfully, pulling her arm around my waist until the vacuum between us became non-existent.

My fingers trailed down the tender curve of her spine, and Maya tiled her head back, "Holy shit."

She dexterously manoeuvred us so that I was sandwiched between her and the wall. But the moment my back touched the wall, a not-so-comfortable deja vu hit me.

As Maya's hand traveled down to my hips, a familiar suffocating feeling clawed around my throat.

Slow lips moved down my neck, making me sick. Just when Maya was about to kiss me, panic seized my brain and I pushed her. Hard.

Maya fell to the ground by the impact. "Ouch!" she exclaimed, "What was that?"

I could feel my face reddening and my whole body shaking convulsively.