Darling Tsubaki

~DARLING TSUBAKI~

Asusa: You guys... RUINED MY FIRST DATE!

Kou: *eyes rage* Ehhhh?! First date?! *grabs Tsubaki* Why did she get an idea like that? Are you dating without me knowing??

Tsubaki: *sweatdrops* W-Wha?! I just... um..

Kou: *slaps Tsubaki continuously* WHY ARE YOU DATING MY ASUSA WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!!!!

Asayo: *scoots to Asusa* Why did you say you were dating him again?

Tsubaki: Well... my mother used to say if I go outing with a guy, its called a date, right? *innocent smile*

Kou: *eyes widen* Asusa... *slaps Tsubaki one more time* ... you're such a dumbnut. *huggles Asusa* But I love that part too!

Toru: Hah. Good thing she didn't date you for real.

Tsubaki: *bops Toru* Shut up. *sarcastic smirk* Its not like you will ever date her anyway.

Toru: *grits teeth* Oh its ON NOW!! *jumps on Tsubaki and starts fighting*

Kou: Its been a loooong night, we better get home. *smiles while hugging Asusa*

Asayo: Why aren't you like that with us??? You're so meanー *gets punched and flies off*

Kou: Oh I'm sorry, but I only like Asusa.

Asusa: *sweatdrops* Aha.. poor Asayo-kun.

<NEXT DAY AT CLASS>

Kou: Asusa!! *runs like a fangirl*

Asusa: Heh? Kou-san? What's wrongー *gets hugged tightly*

Kou: Its almost New Years! Yipee! *jumps while holding Asusa's hands*

Toru: Could you just quit it you monster moron? Youre hecka making me deafー *gets thrown out of the building*

A Voice: Uhm, *shouts loudly* where is my honey?!

Asusa: *has eyes covered by Kou* Er?! A bear?!

Kou: It doesn't look like it, but she sounds like it... cover your eyes! >,<

Asusa: *mumbles* But its already covered.. <~<

Tsubaki: *has bag on his forehead* Morningー EHHHHHH *runs away*

A Voice: YIIIIIEEEE TSUBAKI BABY HONEY!!! *chases after him*

Kou: Wha? Another of that guy's fangirls? Ew.

Asayo: *enters the room* G-Guys.. Tsubaki was being chased by a scary figure...

Asusa: What scary figure?! A ghost! *bits nails and sweatdrops*

Kou: *goes to prince mode* Don't worry my Darling Princess, I will protect you.

Asayo: Where did you get that accent?? It sounds terribleー *gets thrown out the building* AHH

Asusa: Can we go to him? *trembling*

Kou: Fine. Let's go! *pulls Asusa and runs like a car*

<MEANWHILE>

A Voice: *evil laugh* I have you now.. Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: *squirms outside* Why have you come here anyway, Ritsu??

Ritsu: *goes to innocent cute girl mode* Ehh... I want to be with you~!

Tsubaki: Well I don't! *tries to run outside*

Ritsu: *is holding Tsubaki tightly* Why are you running away from me? You know were gonna be married soon anyway.

Tsubaki: I NEVER AGREED TO THAT AND WHY IS IT EVEN EXSISTING?!

Ritsu: My love binds us together, and nothing can cut us apartー *scissors fall between them*

Tsubaki: It just did. *laughs*

Asusa: *voice from outside* Tsubaki?? Where are you?

Tsubaki: Asusaー *mouth gets covered*

Ritsu: Heh. She's the girl I've heard about then? I knew it! You're cheating on me you two-timer Idiot! *slaps him playfully*

Tsubaki: When did the relationship even start?! *jumps out of the room*

Ritsu: Darling! *reaches out*

Asusa: Tsubaki! *smiles happily*

Kou: *deadly glares at him* The Playboy.

Asayo: *has Toru with him* Tsubaki!

Toru: Ugh, its the Alien Boy. *reffering to Tsubaki*

Ritsu: *breaks the door* Why is everyone calling my Honey Bear names?!

Toru: Ritsu, you also call him names. *glares*

Ritsu: Cousin! *huggles Toru* I..

Toru: *sweatdrops and eyes widen* Oopsー

Ritsu: I MISSED YOU!!! *grabs his collar and starts spinning him around*

Asayo: *gasps* Unbelivable. *shakes head and looks at Kou* And scaryー

Kou: *grabs Asayo and does a finishing wrestling move* Reffering to me you idiot?! SUPER KOU SUMMERSALT!!!

Asusa: I don't wanna be either Toru or Asayo-kun... *sweatdrops*

Tsubaki: We better escape while the two are occupied. *grabs Asusa's hand and runs*

<IN AN EMPTY ROOM>

Asusa: *gasps for air* That was too fast.. I should open the window for fresh air.

Tsubaki: *gasps* I didn't realise how much I wanted to escape both of the monsters.

Asusa: *opens the window and air flows in the room* Better.

Tsubaki: *sits down* Don't mind Ritsu. She's just a person I met when I was a kid.

Asusa: *eyes widen* Erm! Do you... like her?

Tsubaki: *raises head up* Huh?

Asusa: *eyes widen more* N-Nothing! *blushes* Its... nothing.

Tsubaki: *has a tint of red in his cheeks* She's not my type, I mean... I like her as a friend.

Asusa: *looks outside and holds both blushed cheeks* Well.. then... thats good. *smiles*

<WITH THE OTHERS>

Ritsu: *stops spinning Toru* Ah! Where are they?

Kou: EHHHHH TSUBAKI WENT WITH MY ASUSA!!! *grabs Asayo's throat and runs to find them*

Ritsu: WHAT?! TSUBAKI IS CHEATING ON ME AGAIN!!! *grabs fainted Toru and runs away with Kou*

Well, thats the end of our chapter... 19? Um.. yeah! That chapter, since I have comments that wish the next chapter, here it is! As you wish Reader-sama, hehe, I like to be in Prince mode for once. Well, for everyone, let's Chocolate On! Be sure to Vote, Comment, and Share to your friends this romantic story! And, with the same ending, BYAA~!

Oh I missed Byaa~! X3