Chapter 2

*morning*

I wake up and look around at first I see walls and a roof where am I? I'm in a house? Wait, no an apartment it looks like. How did I get here and when and why? I start to panic. I don't like being in a house it gives me a trapped feeling and having anxiety makes it worse.

*flashback three years ago*

"Hey, mom, what's for supper?" I ask not really caring unless it's edible.

"I'm making tacos for supper."

"Ok," I say."I'm going to go and fly for a bit."

"Alright be back before sunset for supper."

"I will mom."I walk over to an open window and before I jump out I shift into my snowy owl and take off through the window and into the air.

"Misty do you like flying?" I ask my Alicorn.

"Not particularly unless I'm the one in control"

"Oh well, I love flying the feel of being free, the wind on my feathers."

"Good for you." I continue flying seeing the beauty in the forest next to our house. I see a hawk with her babies, a squirrel digging up acorns, and small leaves on the tree. I just love springtime. After flying for about an hour I turn to go home.

"Hey uh, Misty which way is home?"

"Home is against the sunset so East, fly East"

"Thanks, Mist" I head back home with the sun on my back. I see the house come into view. It is a medium-sized house with a few trees around it and about four acres of grass, one big old unused barn, and a smaller chicken coop with about 15 chickens, in the backyard. I am just about to fly in through the window of my room that I almost always leave open.

"STOP"

"What is it Mist?" I stop and perch on a tree next to our house.

"I'm not sure,-"

"Then let's go in." I start to move about to take off and fly into the house.

"-but something is seriously wrong.''

"Ok, I'll stay put, but only for an hour then I'm going in." A long oddly silent hour passes. I take off careful to make no sound as I fly in through my bedroom window and into my room. Or at least what was left of my room. It was destroyed. Forgetting about my room I shift back into human form and race downstairs as quietly as possible just before I open the door into the living room I hear I loud male voice ask "where's the child?".

A scared whimpering voice says" We didn't find the child."

"What" the loud voice screams at the tiny voice.

"I assume she'll be back before long based on the stuff in their room."

"go on"

"The child, I found out, is a girl and is too young to be at college and is old enough to go to high school."

"so"

"I mean the child is probably sleeping over at a friend's house."

"I don't care find them, now"

"I'm going to check upstairs to see if she returned and then check to see who her friends are."

"just go"

Dumb human, I don't have any friends yet and I'm never going to return here. Even if it makes me sad to leave. That was the day I found out I hated humans and you can never trust them with a secret. I quickly shift back into an owl and fly upstairs and out the window, I keep flying until I get tired and have to rest. Two days later I see a herd of horses. That will be good cover.

*end of flashback*

Something stirs beneath me. I look down at my paws and notice a teenage werewolf under me. I quickly jump off the bed and hit the floor with a loud thunk. He moves and turns to look at me.

"Morning patch." he states while letting loose a huge yawn."are you hungry?" Why did he call me that, Misty? Because he thinks you are his pet. For now, you need to lay low for a couple of days then you can turn back into human and leave or not it's your decision really. Oh, ok.

"meow, meeeow, meyow."

"Ok, let's go get some breakfast." I follow him to the door he is about to open the door to go out when he turns to me.

"If you come with me to get breakfast don't be hesitant to claw some people. They might try to harm you. We are in a pack of werewolves after all." I meow once to that. "Ok suit yourself let's go." He opens the door and walks out. We turn left, then right, then left again before reaching an elevator. He gets in and I follow. As we go down I try not to think about how many werewolves will be down there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I don't know when the next time I'll be writing again, but hopefully it will be soon. Keep Reading!                825 words.