Chapter 1

They say our futures are set in the stone, unable to change...

...each story of ones life is wrote in the star and only a handful of people can read these mostly the Druids in each clan who either naturally can or are taught...

...I am not a Druid like my mother was I can not preform rituals or cast spells and curses nor control the elements but I could naturally read each story all but mine...

...My mother told me I need not worry of my future she said the stars shown bright and positive and I would have a good easy life

...Oh how wrong she was I thought to myself as I prowled through the thicken of bracken and trees collecting unwanted twigs and leaves in my raven black fur whilst I felt the crisp Autumn leaves rustle under foot.

Autumn was always my favourite season with the yellows, oranges and reds the colour the leaves changed to right before their demise and wither away for the cold harsh winter with deep snow and ice with little to none sunlight it makes it all the much harder to survive. it really is survival of the fittest here it always has been will be.

as I walked further through the forest the trees soon thinned out into a large round clearing right next to a waterfall which led into a river the ground here was soft under my paws but not squelchy as the rain had yet to arrive.

I shook my body so most the twigs and leaves fell on the long meadow grass I plodded towards the waterfall and walked up the stony path which led behind the waterfall to a cave. This is where I had become used to calling home after so many years.

It was beginning to turn to dawn meaning it was time for me to go into my deep slumber till dusk. I always preferred the night when the monsters came out but I guess I'm the biggest monster there is around these parts.

I am the reason people lock their doors at night because they fear me of who I am The.Big.Bad.Wolf. the people who have heard my story call me I guess if being a killer counts as that then yes I am the big bad monster everyone speaks of... but I wasn't always.

Instead of like most werewolves that live mainly in their human form I'm the quite the opposite. More beast than I am human that's me for sure. The untamed beast of the night who many men have gone off to kill but never return from the fight.

I guess that's the only thing about people fearing you they feel powerless and weak and will do anything to stop it even if they die trying. They fight in a unfair battle the can never win against a creature that can not die.

I lay down on a pile of leaves where I slept every day since that day I learned to never let others in they come and go and betray my trust I am the only one I can rely on.

You would think that with me being alone for centuries I would be lonely but I'm not I don't feel anything one of the perks of being a rougue wolf after a few years your emotions fade in exchange for the darkness was my last thought before I fell into a deep sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry it's a short chapter the next one will be longer don't forget to vote, follow and coment if you think of any ideas to help improve the story or what you want to happen I don't mind critisism as it can be helpful to improve the story  and I hope everyone had a happy New year