Chapter 1

Nico's POV
I looked around my cabin and sighed,it was time to get up and go to breakfast. I really don't want to go. 2 reasons; Percy Jackson and Will Solace. Will and I had broken up after a month of dating it was awkward and we decided that it was best to be close friends. And Percy well... that's complicated. I got out of my bed and dressed in the usual black shirt and black skinny jeans and this time a checkered white black hoodie with black high tops. I picked up my sword and hooked it to my belt. I walked into my bathroom and took my hair straightener. And before you comment yes I do straighten this mess of my hair. And I proceeded to do that. I checked the mirror and thought I looked ok enough and walked out of my cabin. I saw my sister , Hazel walking with Frank -her boyfriend - and walked over to them. "Hey Nico!, I was gonna tell you this later but I should tell you now, I'm leaving to go to Camp Jupiter for 1 month." Hazel said. "What -but Hazel -"I was cut off by guess who , that's right Percy Jackson. "That's great Hazel, Nico and I will hang out , right Neeks?" Percy said. My eyes widened and I shook my head furiously. "Yeah. Nico c'mon why not?" Hazel replied. I shook my head again begging silently to get out of this. "Neeks , please , I really want to hang out please" Percy pleaded with puppy dog eyes. Oh no, not the puppy dog eyes. "I-ummm maybe" I said my voice wavering. Damn those puppy dog eyes. "Yes!" Percy cheered.

Percy's POV
I can't wait to hang out with Nico! We could bond! Yes! I win! "Neeks lets go eat" I grabbed Nico's hand and dragged him to the pavilion. "Umm Percy can you let go of my hand" Nico said trying to pull his hand out of mine. I just held on tighter and and pulled him to the food. "Nico will you please sit with me please" I begged. "Um-I just umm maybe" Nico replied. I got myself food while Nico was getting his then I pulled him to the Poseidon table and we sat across from each other. "So Neeks how is life right now?" I asked. "It's been yeah" he replied. "Any love interests?" I asked. Nico blushed and looked away. "C'mon Neeks you can tell me please" I pleaded. I don't know why but I couldn't bare to think of Nico and someone else. "Uh can we like not talk about this ?" Nico asked. "Just tell me"I said. "Percy the one I like is you"Nico replied voice wavering hands shaking and trembling. Yet I was still frozen.