04

-Arizona’s POV-

I’m currently standing in front of the building of Harry’s apartment, deciding whether I should knock or not.

I’ve been pacing back and forth for the past 5 minutes, and I was getting really cold.

“It’s fine, A. What could go wrong, right?” I tell myself.

I finally gain some balls and press the doorbell. I hear some shuffling inside, and someone falling on the floor?

All of the sudden, the door opens. I could feel the heat from inside the apartment rushing out.

“Hi,” the Harry, I assume, smiles. “Arizona, wow. Y-you’re here,” he shutters.

“Yes I am,” I say, causing me to chuckle.

He looks so much cuter in person. He was green-ish, blue-ish eyes and his hair looks so soft. He also has an amazing smile. He was also quite tall. Tall guys are massive turn ons.

We stand there awkwardly observing each other.

“Oh, right, come in,” he says, snapping out of his daze and makes room for me to walk in.

I thank him and walk inside. He shuts the door walks up the stairs of the building. I follow him as he opens the door to his apartment.

“So, Arizona, do you want anything to eat or drink?” He asks me, walking into the small kitchen.

I follow him and lean on his small kitchen bench.

“No, no. I just want to get started…” I tell him, giving him a hint.

He takes a carton of milk out and drinks it straight from the box. I stare at him intensely and he extends his arm which he’s holding it on out to me.

“Want some?”

“Ehh, no thanks,” I decline.

“Okay. So you really want to do this?” He asks, sounding worried.

“Yeah, sure. Wait, you aren’t a virgin are you?” I question.

“No! I’m not, it’s just… I don’t want to make you feel… Uncomfortable I guess,”

He puts the milk back in the fridge and walks past me, into the bedroom, leaving the door open. I follow him shyly with my arms crossed.

I see him sat on the edge of the bed, taking his top off.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” He smirks, obviously not blind to the fact that I’m staring at his chest. He has quite a few tattoos. Damn, he’s gone from cute to sexy in .02 seconds.

He stretches his arm out and I place my hand on his.

He sets me so that I’m straddling his dangling legs, our faces so close that I could feel his breath.

He leans in even closer, our lips just centimetres away.

“No hard feelings right babe? Just for tonight,” he whispers.

Hm, babe... I like that.

“None at all,” I say and slam my lips onto his. Damn, I’ve missed this feeling.

Our lips move in sync and it feels so good. I lean even close to him and he leans back onto the bed, scotching forward, me still straddling him and our lips still attached. His hand was just awkwardly on the side, supporting us up as we make out. I place my hands on the top of his sweats, taking it off.

“D-do you have a condom?” I whisper in our kiss. He breaks our kiss and reached to the draw, grabbing a condom.

“Take your clothes off,” he says, kissing me again. “Actually, I’ll do it.”