six

ruel

"hey,need a hand?" i hear a voice approach me.

"nah,man.im fine."

i say,which means go away and leave me alone.

"you can barely see anything.here, give me the box."

"no."

look,lady--- if you don't shut up the only thing i will give you is a--

"come on,hand it over."

sigh.

my arms felt suffocated.i didn't have a choice.if i drop these gears justin will kill me.

i backed up to give her the box,and when i stooped a bit to do so,i was face to face with the most familiar pair of cold eyes i have ever met.

she wrapped me in tight ropes of warnings and carefulness.she is aware of everything and knows how to protect herself.

the ropes loosened,i found myself falling in a well of somewhat my own trap,and i held on to whatever i could grip.

i felt her hold me,despite the danger.
this time it felt like she was protecting me.and i didn't realize i was holding onto her too hard,because it felt right.

"you can let go now." she says.

"no."

i feel afraid of falling into that pitch of anguish again,jade.i don't wanna let go.

"what?" her facial expression changed the mood of my whole epiphany which snapped me back into reality.

fuck,what was that about?

as we started walking i couldn't help but become more curious about this nobody.

this uninteresting,common, totally-not-my-type nobody.

i don't care about who you are,yet why am i already asking you all these questions?

i now know where you live--which u gave a more specific answer to.

you really aren't that careful after all,are you?

she looked around my office,and i watched her get impressed with the smell of lavender wrapping every edge of the furnitures.

do you wanna stay here with me?
or is it just me you want?

what are your intentions,jade?

what are you up to?

what the fuck am i saying?

"you okay?" she asked.

shit, what was my face doing?

"yeah,im cool.."

justin's calling out for you.that was a cue that he needed you,and he wants you to be in front of him asap.

i wish it was that easy to demand for your presence.but who am i to do so,right?

ugh,jade.you are a fucking joke.
why would i even care for you?

"i gotta go." she says.

don't come back.you are better off without my company.and i am better off anonymous,as always.

"wait,i didn't get your name."

or maybe not to you..

"i'm ruel."

remember that,jade.say my name in your mind.

"i'm jade." she says,as if her name hasn't been running through my head since they fell off krissa jane's lips.

like i said,folks-----there are certain things in life that i just don't care about.mostly everything.

but you,jade,are testing me.

i hate the feeling of vulnerability.

especially if it's with a girl.

you are bad news,jade.

very very bad.