Chapter five

As i entered the extremely full cafeteria, i was confronted by an extremely pissed off Dan. 

"we need to talk." he said angrily, pissing me off.

"Well, spit it out." I snapped.

"I-I dont love you anymore." He spat out. 

At that moment, i thought my world would shatter around me and i would fall to the ground, begging Dan to take me back, promising i would change. 

"I dont exactly know how to respond to that." I said.

It seems he thought that as well.

 "Um. Okay. So, ill see you around?" He stuttered, blushing a bit. 

"Yeah, see you around." I muttered, kissing his perfect lips one last time, letting a small tear escape.

He slowly turned around, not wanting to break eye contact with me. He waved a bit, and awkwardly walked off to his friends. 

I turned around, and started walking to my best friends Alexa, Kat, Harry and Reece.

Alexa, i have mentioned before, is going out with Tristan, she has short lilac purple hair, big green eyes, freckles all over her face, straight teeth due to 18 months of painful braces (which im stuck with now. great, i know.) and, well, isnt very tan. LIKE MEH!

Now onto Kat, she has ash blonde hair, bright blue almond shaped eyes, freckles and is also pale.

Harry, well, Harry is tall, English like the rest of us, has bright green eyes, curly dark brown hair and an amazing smile. Me and him have been friends the longest. 

Reece is just Reece. He's Australian, which is cool. He has a light brown flick with blonde streaks in it, multiple piercings and a couple of tattoos. He seems badass, but he really isnt. 

Anyways, back to me walking over to those weirdos ^ I walked over, a couple of tears falling from my eyes, i tried wiping them away quickly but Harry had already seen them. 

"Who hurt you? who do i have to kill ?" Harry threatened, whilst pulling me into a school wide famous 'Harry Hug' Which involves either him jumping and wrapping his legs around you when hes sad or him picking you up and hugging you when your sad. 

"Dan.." I sobbed into his shoulder. 

"What did he do now?!" Harry practically screamed whilst carrying me to the bathrooms.

"h-he said he didnt l-love me anym-more." I wailed, trying to dig my head deeper into Harry's shoulder. 

"Shh, its okay." Harry soothed, kicking open the girls bathroom door, and shooing out some girls who were re-applying their make-up.

"Put me down Harry, i have to tell you my plan."  I said, sniffling, trying to be serious. 

I told him the plan.. to which he said "We made up this plan last year when you thought Dan was part of their group, turns out he was a fucking werewolf! So, i guess anything could be possible. You think they're vampires?" I nodded. "I guess, but you know what this means?" 

"what?"

"You get to become close with Christian!" He wiggled his eyebrows, making me laugh. 

"One of the benefits i guess." I said, half laughing.  

"You guess?! That boy is into you." He said, clicking his fingers in a Z formation.

"No! He isnt!" I groaned as we walked out of the bathroom.

"The ginger is definantly into you. I would know! Im the master of seduction." He winked, grinning.

"Um, excuse me Bella? Can i speak to you for a second?" I heard Christian say. I spun around and came face to face with a plain white shirt. I looked up and saw that gorgeous boy looking down, with a confused look on his face. 

"Y-yes?" I answered, backing away slowly as my voice broke, freaking out  if he heard what me and Harry were saying. 

"I..I um...I..." He mumbled, blushing a bit. "Bella, I know i dont know you but i.."