Chapter 1

Krystal's POV

Here I stand in front of my huge mansion. I remember my family smiling, laughing, crying, angry, everything that happened in that mansion. But now we're all separated. I see my older brother sometimes. His name is Junho (2pm). He is 5 years older than me (the age thing doesn't apply for 2pm members). He does not look like me though, he looks more like our mother where as I look like our father.

I had just come back from America where I had to train my gifts, more like powers. As royals of the vampire clan we must stay strong and keep eachother safe and protected.

I stood outside my mansion studying it, remembering all the memories I had with it. Then I heard laughter.

That must be the rest of the girls... but the laughter is too loud for it to be 4 girls...

I stepped on the front porch and the laughter stopped.

They sense me..

*Swoosh HISSSSSS*

A very good looking guy opened the door and was bearing his fangs at me..

Wait what? A guy in the mansion??

I looked at him like what the fuck? Then a familiar looking girl came.

"Easy there Suho"

The guy stopped and gave me a cold stare. I looked at the girl who said that and it was Victoria!

"Eeeeek Krystal!!" (Victoria)

"Hiii Victoria!!" (Krystal)

We both hugged eachother very tightly. Then 3 other girls came. It was Sulli, Luna and Amber! We all screamed and group hugged for a whole minute. Then we broke apart from eachother and walked inside. I looked at the living room... I saw 11 other guys sitting in front of the tv! 11 guys!!!

"Uhh I think I'll just go to my room and unpack my things.." (Krystal)

"Yeah okay!" (Victoria)

I went upstairs and Sulli followed. I went in my room.

Ahhh all the memories

But there was 2 beds in my room.

"Ummm I wanted to share rooms with you... Is that alright?" (Sulli)

"Yeah that's fine" (Krystal)

"Yay!" (Sulli)

Sulli helped me unpack all my clothes and everything else.

Sehun's POV

All the girls were screaming their heads off and it hurt my ears. Then I saw this pretty girl walking to the living room then she walked upstairs with Sulli.

Victoria's POV

"Guysss!" (Victoria)

Everyone looked over at me.

"Now the owner of this mansion has come home. And yes she is the King's daughter, the royal princess. She can be shy and she might look cold but if you get to know her, she'll be one of the sweetest people you've ever met. She just came back from America training" (Victoria)

"What's her name?" (Sehun)

"Her english name is Krystal and her Korean name is Soojung" (Victoria) (Soojung also means crystal in Korean so her name is Krystal if u didn't know ^^)

"Is she going to join us in camping tomorrow? (Baekhyun)

"Of course! Why wouldn't she? And it'll be the perfect way to get to know eachother!" (Luna)