#1 (Toni Topaz + The Team)

Request: Riverdale imagine the reader lives on the Northside w/ her parents and the reader is getting tired of the northside way of life and everything like that and she is discovering her self and coming to terms of her sexuality that she is secretly bi and struggles to come out and that she an alternate girl that is changing her outfits and look and she is hanging out w/ the Serpents bcuz she wants change and hates being normal and her parents send her to the Sisters and Toni and the gang help her. Requested by @cokecola4211.

Warnings: Homophobia, bad parents.

Luckily for you, you weren't the only northsider that hated the way they are. Betty and Archie felt the same way and they were your closest friends and luckily for you, they supported you when you came out as bi.

All your life you've been taught by society to think that you are straight and for a long time you thought so too, until you met Toni.

She was one of the many reasons you joined the serpents when they came to the Northside. Another reason was that you liked the way they were; free, independent, loyal and are together like family. You never had that and wanted to know how it feels like.

When you finally decided to come out to your parents, they sent you to the Sisters saying that you're sick and need help and purifying.

You didn't want to go, so they called them and they dragged you out.

Unfortunately, this happened on a Friday, which means your friends had no idea where you were.

On Monday, they thought that you were sick and on Tuesday Betty and Veronica came to your house but your mother told them that you're still sick and it's contagious, so she didn't let them in.

On Wednesday, they were discussing with Jughead and Archie if you're really sick or not since you didn't answer any of their messages.

Toni was passing by when she heard them "when was the last time you saw her?" She asked.

"On Friday Morning" Betty replied.

"Did she say anything or sound weird?".

"No... but she was going to come out to her parents".

"I think I know where she is".

The same night, Toni, Betty, Cheryl, Veronica, Archie, Jughead and the serpents came to the rescue. They got everyone out, but couldn't find you.

You were stubborn and refused to listen to them, so they put you in an isolated room in the cold basement.

Toni was there before, so she knew exactly where to look.

When the door opened, you thought it was one of the sisters coming to torture you again but instead you were met by a sweet face dressed in black; Toni.

"Hey, are you alright?" She helped you up.

"Toni? What are you doing here?if they see you, they'll lock you up too. You have to leave now!".

"I'm not leaving without you and don't you worry anymore. You're safe!" She assured you.

"Are you feeling better?" She handed you a cup of hot tea.

"I am now. Thank you, my hero".

"Toni is fine" she chuckled