Feel my wrath

PLEASE vote and comment for the last chapter of the shadow ❤️

~Mia's POV

I feel Damon's eyes on me as I put the flowers near the grave , tears fall down my cheeks. I look up and see damon looking at me, standing by himself as everyone Grieves together, I look at the grave one more time before I get up.

"You didn't deserve this.." I whisper, I feel Damon's presence behind me, he gently holds his hand in mine .

"Today we are here to grieve for haily Blake, a loving friend, daughter and a amazing person."

The priest says, his words then begin to fade out and I only feel sadness,

This wasn't supposed to happen.

Alexa's POV

"Alexa." I turn to see Lisa, I immediately cry as I remember she was best friends with haily before she moved.

"I'm sorry you couldn't see her one last time." I sob into her shoulder, she pulls away and puts her hands on my face .

"I know she was happy with you, that's all that matters." she says with a gentle smile .

How can this be happening..

~

Mia's POV

"So she's gone." I say as a statement and question.

"Yeah, she wanted to be with her family, to Mourn Anna's death." Vicious explains, I look up at him and then look down ,

"She left because of me , because I killed her sister." if I didn't kill Anna, Jessica and vicious would still be together.

"If it wasn't for you, Anna wouldn't stop trying to kill you, Jessica meant something to me, but you mean more." I look up to him and smile lightly,

"I'm sorry." I say quietly, he nods then looks to his right, I look to see Mina, I smile as she approaches me .

"Hey sis, Vicious." she smiles greeting him ,

"Hello Mina, I'll let you two have a talk." he says and walks away ,

"How are you?" Mina asks me grabbing my hand . My stomach fills with sadness..too much has happened and I lost too much, when will it end ?

"I'm..okay, How are you ? How are you liking longwood so far ?" I ask her, her smile grows.

"It's amazing, I'm so happy my mom let me come visit, school starts back up January 10th so I have two weeks here." I nod and look at the water ,

"What if we try to get you and your mom to move here? That way you can get to meet your birth mother." I ask her, she thinks for a moment .

"I'd love that!" She says jumping up and down, she then hugs me and I tense up for a moment, I then hug her back .

Alexa's POV

I'm currently sitting in me and haily's room drinking alcohol.

"Hey." I look to see Jake and Hannah, I then look back at the bottle .

It's been two weeks since her passing, still feels like it's unreal, her parents and I had a long talk about what happened, they don't blame me but I blame myself for even leaving her side .

"What happened wasn't your fault, you know that right?" Hannah says quietly, they sit beside me ,

"Then why does it feel like it?" I ask as I start to break down , they hug me and I scream crying ,